Chapter 11

"What  are  you  planning to  do now? "Jimin asked.

"I  wanted  to leave  but I ended  up stuck  in a  marriage  with  Taehyung. I would  much  rather  she  remains  Namjoon 's daughter. I'm  aware  that  she  might  come to hate  me when  she  finds out  the  lie she  has been living  but  I  just  can't  help  it"

"I  understand. I'm  sorry  for  making  you  say  all  these  things. Just  know  I'm  there  for  you "

"Thank you.I really needed someone to talk  to but I  didn't know whom to trust  "Jungkook  whispered.

"Namjoon asked me to  forgive  Taehyung and not  to hate Ara.I guess he knew me  that  much. It took me  time  to understand that  she hadn't done anything wrong.However forgiving Taehyung is just  something I  wouldn't  do.Namjoon loved Ara even  before I  did. He loved her  from the  moment he  knew she was  growing  inside  of me. He  wanted  her  to be  his daughter  and  I  can't take  that  away  from  him after  all  he has  done for  us.Am I being  selfish? "

"You  aren't "

Jungkook then realized that  all  this  talk  about Namjoon was affecting Jimin  so he decided  to stop.

"My arms  hurt. I should  let  her  lay down "Jungkook sniffed. Tears were already brimming in Jimin 's  eyes as he looked fondly at the sleeping angel.

"I will come other  time  since  she  is sleeping "

"Sure,thanks for  stopping by "

Jungkook got a text  after seeing  off Jimin  at the door. It was from Hyuna.

Mother
Jungkook, I want to let  you  know  that  I  won't  be home for a couple  of days.Ara 's toiletry  and  formula are  almost  out.Go with  Taehyung  for  shopping  once  he  returns.He  isn't  picking  up his  phone. I have  also  sent the  house  help  on a leave. Don't  let  Taehyung  leave  the  house  without  you  and  Ara.

Jungkook  was rendered speechless by the  long  ass text.He  had  to be  alone  with  Taehyung  for  God  knows how  long. His mother in law  tends  to ask a  lot but  this  was  just  absurd  to a whole  new  level. 

Just as Jungkook  got off the  phone  he  was  met  face  to face  with Taehyung 's  face. To save  himself  the  drama  of explaining  he  shoved  his  phone  in the older 's  face.

"You  are  sure  a man of a few  words "Taehyung said  as he  took  the  phone  from the  younger 's  hand.He  didn't  let  go of the chance  of grazing  his  hands with the younger's

"Is it too much  to keep  your  phone  on?"Jungkook  scowled.

"Now  you  are  behaving  like  a nagging  wife "Taehyung  teased  as he  placed  the  phone back  in the owner's hand.

"If I  take  you  shopping will you  accept  my friend request? "Taehyung pouted.

"Let's  get  one thing  straight,Taehyung  "Jungkook said  as annoyance  corsed  his  tongue.

"I  would  prefer  staying  mad at you  as long  as possible "he  continued.

"Okay, but I won't  stop trying "

"I  would  advise  you  to save  your  energy  and  your  breath. About  what  you  said  this  morning. Me going  back  to the  swamp where I  belong?. I'm  actually  considering  it"Jungkook  said  with  sarcasm.