Chapter 21

"What. ..?"Jungkook 's  words  were  cut short when  Taehyung  brought  him  closer by his waist.They  were  hiding  in a cramped dark corner in the street alley

As Jungkook  froze JB's  goons  passed  over  them.Their  gazes were  locked. Chests heaving  against  each  other.

The assault on Jungkook 's  senses took  him  by suprise.

Taehyung 's  passionate  gaze never  left Jungkook 's  s as he let a gentle hand  brush  a tousled hair  away  from Jungkook 's  face.

In no time Taehyung started leaning  on to Jungkook who closed  his eyes  in excitement and anticipation.Soon enough Taehyung was  grabbing onto Jungkook  nape with  their  lips locked  with  each  other .As Taehyung 's lips worked on the younger 's  he was left  with  no option  but  to kiss  back  with  the  same  passion.

The  next  thing Jungkook recalled  was  Taehyung  sucking  on his  neck  and Jungkook tilting  it to  give  the  older  more access  to his  sensitive  skin. It was like  this  moment was  everything  that  Jungkook  had  ever wanted. He couldn't  help  it but  moan in pleasure  totally  disregarding  the  place  they  were  in at the  moment. It took all  of Taehyung 's  strength  to stop him  from  banging Jungkook  against  the  street  wall .Jungkook  didn't  seem  to mind either.

Moving  his  head ,he  tasted Jungkook 's  ears ,his  neck and  then  returned to his  mouth, satiating his  need. He  never wanted  to release the  younger from  his crushing embrace.

Taehyung  found  himself  unbuttoning  Jungkook 's  shirt.The  younger  knew better  that  to bit his  lip  and  look  at Taehyung  suggestively.It was  like  the  old Jungkook  wasn't  there  anymore. This  Jungkook  knew all  the  bad things  in the  world .Panting, moaning, whimpering  drove Taehyung  crazy. Jungkook 's honey  voice  was  like  music  in his  ears.

He was  suddenly  obsessed  with  him fucking  Jungkook  whilst  in his  right  senses  and  hear  how  he really sounds  like  under  him. As he  was  about  to work on Jungkook 's  chest his  brother 's  face came  to mind. How  could  he  ever  forget  that  his  brother  did  things  to Jungkook  that  only  he would  have  wanted  to do to him .He  didn't  care  that his  brother  knew  him  first  but  the  thought  of anyone else touching Jungkook  made  him  angry .

Without  any  word he  started  buttoning up the  younger 's  shirt

Once more in charge of his  breathing ,Jungkook  looked into Taehyung 's  eyes and saw that the  spark wasnt there anymore.He couldnt help but  wonder what  had gone wrong but he decided not to  be pushy.

"Lets go home"Teahyung  whispered his tone off hand.

Jungkook had a silent conversation with  himself.He knew that he had finally gotten rejected.He knew that it wasnt going to  be easy.Taehyung looked distant until they had gotten home. 

☆♡¤

Jungkook made his way downstairs  to find two people  chattering  in the  kitchen  having  coffee .He had  no wish to face  the  questions that  the two of them  would  greet him  with. He  didn't  want  to recall  whatever  happened  at the dinner  date.

"Morning, mother "Jungkook said tiredly

"Morning, Kookie, how was  your  night ?"Hyuna asked excitedly.

"Peachy .Jimin  Hyung what  are  you  doing  here  early  in the morning. Don't  you  have  stuff  to do? "

"I  wouldn't  have  come  here  if you  had actually  answered  the  phone. You  really  could  use a cup of coffee "