Chapter 17

"I  know  what  is happening  in this  house  and what  exactly  you  are up to.I will  save  you  the  time  and  energy  for  a paternity  test and  make  everything much easier  for you . Just know one  thing. My daughter  and  I  don't  need  to prove  ourselves  to anyone. That's why  after  I  tell  you  the  truth  I'm  leaving  here  with  her "

After Jungkook uttered those words there was silence as mother and son exchanged wry glances.

"Jungkook, please  don't  do that "Hyuna  pleaded 

Jungkook  closed  his  eyes  for  a fraction  of a second  before  opening  them again.

"Ara isn't Namjoon 's  daughter. Her  father  is in this  very  room. Kim Taehyung "he uttered

Jungkook  could  have  sworn that  he saw the  sun  setting  off on Taehyung.He looked puzzled at first.  Hyuna  wasn't  that  much  suprised.

"I  have  nothing  else  to say  .He  should  be  talking  from  this  point  onwards. He  is the  one  who did  this  to me  after all. Now  do  I  have  the  permission  to leave  or shall  I  drag you  to court  for  rape if you  so try to stop  me"his voice  was colder than he  had  intended.

"Jungkook, if you  do that  then  this  family 's  name  will  be  drugged  through  the  mud"Hyuna pleaded.

"I  assume  I  have  your  permission "Jungkook said  as he  took Ara into  his  arms.

"Mom , you  aren't letting Jungkook  leave  with  my daughter "Taehyung 's  eyes  were  suddenly cold, hiding  his  thoughts.

That  got Jungkook  totally  irked at first .For  a moment  he stood  there  in shock not  believing  what Taehyung had  just  said.

"Is that  all  you  have  to say  after  what  you  did,  animal. Do you  have  any  shame? "Jungkook  yelled hoarsely. His  shoulders hunched over as he  held Ara closer .

"Why  didn't  you  tell  me  and  I  would  have  taken  responsibility  than making  someone else  the  father  of my  daughter. "

Jungkook  laughed humorlessly
"Tell  you? You  aren't  worth  of being  a father  Taehyung. Being  a rapist  says  a lot.You  know  what  baffles  me  the  most  is that  you  never  had  any  memory  of whatever  you  did  to me. Should  I  really  believe  that. You  ruined  my life  Taehyung .What do you mean by someone else? He  was  your  brother and  a better  human  than  you  will  ever be"Jungkook  tried  to protect  himself  from  the  pain  he  felt  by holding Ara even  closer.

"I'm  sorry  for  how  I  went  about  it but  I'm  not  sorry  for  having  you  carry our  daughter "

"You  are  really  shameless  and  brazen. Did  you  stop to consider  that  I  was  married  to your  own  brother "

"Jungkook, I  was  intoxicated  and  I'm  really  sorry. Even  if I  had  the  chance  to undo it ,I  still  wouldn't. Just  look  what  came  out  of it.Our beautiful  Angel.I'm  not  saying   I'm  not sorry. I'm  really  ,trust me "

"I'm  leaving .I  can't  stay in the  same  house  with  someone  like  you. Who knows  what  you  might  do next "

"Jungkook , stop being  impossible. Do you  really  think  the  court  will  let  you  have  her sole  custody? No ,it won't because  as much  as you  hate  to admit  it we are  married. And  as far  as I  know  they  won't  give  it to you  because  you aren't  capable  of taking  care  of her.You  don't  have  the  means  to do so"Taehyung 's  voice was  expressionless