Chapter 10

It was one in the morning when Taehyung went  to check on Ara. He was suprised  to see Jungkook  still  awake. He  wasn't  the  only  one  who couldn't  sleep after all.

☆☆☆♡♡♡♡
Jungkook was just walking around the house until something caught his  attention. The study was  open. No one  had ever gone in there since Namjoon  died. He smelt a rat and went  in.

He  wasn't suprised to see Taehyung  rameggimg in it.

"Are you looking  for  Something? "Jungkook asked with distaste in his  tone.

"Good  morning  to you  too ,Jungkook "

"If you are  looking  for  Namjoon 's will  then  it's  with  his  lawyer "

"And what  makes  you  think  that  I'm  looking  for  that ?"Taehyung retorted

"Well  aren't  you? What  other  business  would  you  have  in here  if you aren't  after  that? "he spat incredulously.

"Jungkook, this  wasn't  only  your  husband 's  house  but  mine as well and  I  certainly don't  appreciate  you treating  me like  a criminal. I don't  have  to answer  to you. We aren't  that  close.In fact  you  should  be thanking  me  for not  letting  you  go back  to the  swamp where  you  belong "

"So you think  you  did  me  a favour  huh?I never  wanted  to be  here  especially   not  with  you. My daughter  and  I  are better  off anywhere  near you.Don't  think  too much  for  yourself. You  are  nothing  to my  daughter  and  I "Jungkook  retorted.

"Will  you  not  fight with  me  for  once. You  are  just  unbelievable Jeon Jungkook. I really  wonder  how  my brother  put up with  you  for  so long. Your  are  pain  in the  neck  and  you  make  it hard  for  people  to be around  you. Even  your  own  daughter  dosent  feel  safe  with  you. You  have  too much  toxicity with  you and  it will  consume you  first. For  your  own  information  I  was  looking  for  the  title  deeds  of the  gallery  I  bought  last  month and  here  they  are "Taehyung  chuckled   before  leaving.

Jungkook  just  stood  there  frozen. He  didn't  know  what  to say  or feel. It wasn't  like  him  to overreact  about  anything. He  was  always  level headed.

"Jungkook, please  take  care of Ara  I'm  going  out. Don't  keep  her  hungry "

"Why  are  you  asking  me to do that. She  is my daughter  and  it's  my duty  to take  care  of her "he spat.

"I'm  just  reminding  you  because  it didn't  seem like  you  actually  cared  for  her "Hyuna retorted.

"I'm  sorry  I  didn't  mean  to snap
"Jungkook  whispered  .His encounter with Taehyung had  obviously thrown him  off balance.

"You  must  be stressed  but  your  daughter  needs  you  more  than  anything  else "Hyuna  patted Jungkook  's  shoulder.

☆☆☆☆♡♡♡♡♡

"I  know  you dreaded relationships but marriage? "Yoongi laughed.

"I  feel  like  I  just  inherited  things  from my  brother. His  husband  and  his daughter. Frañkly I  love Ara  a lot  but  Jungkook  is so hard  to deal  with. I  know  he is grieving  and  I  don't  want  to fight  with  him  but he  gives  me no choice. I really want  to work  out  things  with  him  but he  dosent  want  that. What  did  I  do to him  that  was  so wrong. I keep  on apologizing  but. ..never mind. Why am  I  even ranting  about  him? "