Chapter 6

Jungkook finally gained consciousness about six hours later and an unwelcomed sight in front  of him. Taehyung.

His face hardened as he looked  at the older who also returned  the  same  glare.

"Don't  give  me that  look. I never  wanted  to  here  but  I  can't  help  being  an uncle "

"Then  leave. Who is  stopping  you "Jungkook retorted.

"Actually Jungkook I  have  been  thinking. I know  we didn't  start  things off on a nice  note but I  was  thinking  that  we call  it a truce  for  the  sake  of the  baby. "

Jungkook  chuckled  under  his  breath.
"Taehyung  I  have  never  had  any  problem  with  you. In fact  I  was  looking  forward to getting  along  with  you  but I guess  it couldn't  be helped "

"Is that a no?"

"Plainly "

"It's  your  choice  if you  want  to remain  at odds  with  me  but  I  won't  do that  anymore. I'm  really  sorry  for  however I  treated  you  back  then  I  was  a jerk, I  know "

"If you have said what  you  needed  to then  can  you  leave. I need  to rest"

"Aren't  you  even  going  to ask  for  your  daughter. If I'm  not  mistaken  then  that's  what  mothers usually  do after  birth "

"And  what  are  you  getting  at?"Jungkook scowled.

"Nothing, if you are actually  curious about  my brother 's daughter  she  was  in the ICU just  a while  ago. She  is now  breathing  normally and her surgery  went  well "Taehyung  said leaving  one  important  thing. And  that  was  the  baby  was  actually  blue at birth because she  wasn't breathing.

Jungkook didn't  say  anything and Taehyung decided  to leave  the  room. Jungkook was  in pain  both mentally and physically  and  being  around Taehyung  didn't  help at all.

Someone else entered  the  room. It was Park Jimin ,a family  friend. Everyone  in the Kim family  knew  that  he liked Namjoon who was the  only  one  who wasn't  aware  of that  fact.Jungkook  didn't  have  it in him  to hate  or dislike  the  older. He  knew  his  boundaries.He  was  just  too giving.  Namjoon  wasn't  and  still  isn't  his. Especially  right  now  he didn't have  any  right.

Jimin was  probably  there  to check  on Namjoon 'child.The child of the man he loved.Only  if he  knew of the  hanky panking that  had  happened  behind  closed  doors.

"Congrats Jungkook, how  are  you  feeling. "Jimin  asked as he held  the  younger 's hand.

"I  feel  horrible you  can't  even  begin  to imagine "

"Are  you  already suffering  from PPD?That's  too soon. You  should  be happy  just  as Namjoon  is?"

"Is he? "Jungkook asked  as if knowing  would  make  him  feel  better  but  the  opposite  was  true. He didn't  like  Namjoon  liking Taehyung 's  daughter. It made  him  feel  like  the  biggest  sinner  on earth.

"Yeah he  is.You  should  have seen  him "

"Did you see her?"Jungkook  asked  his  tone  distant.

"Only  parents  are  permitted  to see her at the moment  especially  after  that  surgery .They  said  she  will  have  to be  here  for  two  months "

That  was  time  long  enough  to fix  things and  by that  he meant  getting  a divorce  from  Namjoon.

"I bet you are dying to see her"Jimin squeaked.