Chapter 24

"Did  you  love  him? "Taehyung asked.

"I  respected  and  looked  up to him. That  I  know "

"So you  didn't "

"I  don't  know "Jungkook  whispered.

"So there  is a  chance  of it being  a yes "

"But  I'm  sure  I  love  only you  now. Isn't  that  enough "

Jungkook waited  for  a reply  from Taehyung  but  it never  came. He  was  then  forced  to leave  the  couch but before  he  could  do so Taehyung reached  out  for  his  hand, halting  his  progress.

His touch was  electrifying, renewing  the  fire of Jungkook 's response. He was voiceless, motionless, feeling like  a prey of some wild jungle beast,frozen in terror.

"Please. ...."a whisper escaped from  his  frozen lips 
"What  do you want  from  me? "his  voice  was  husky as he  spoke.

The grip on Jungkook 's wrist tightened, then shifted  as Taehyung  stood.Before  he  answered, he pulled  the  younger  onto  him ,holding Jungkook  immobile.

His darkened eyes carresed his face, resting  on his slightly  parted  lips as though  anticipating  the  coming moment.

"What  do I  want  from  you? "Taehyung 's  voice was  thoughtful.

"Everything, everything you  have  to give, Jungkook .I  want  you "

As he  finished  his sentence, he  lowered his  head pressing his  mouth against Jungkook 's  ,plundering, thrusting, besieging. He  was  the warrior :Jungkook his captive .

The younger 's knees turned  to water as he swayed against his chest,placing a hand  on his shoulder  to steady himself.

When Taehyung felt the first  weakening of Jungkook 's armo  ,he let go of his wrist, wrapping his  arm around  his tiny waist to support him  and draw him closer to his strong body. Jungkook felt the power of his husband 's desire. 

Helplessly, Jungkook  raised his arms, reaching around the older 's shoulder, straining  to hold  him closer.

Taehyung 's tongue met his in quick, rapierlike movements that soon changed into languid strokes ,touching, tasting  the interior  if his  mouth, then his  lips

"Taehyung "Jungkook sighed

"You are so beautiful "Taehyung answered  in husky tones

Still holding his  mouth with  his, he swung Jungkook into  his arms moving  to the bed  then  sinking into it with the younger enfolded next to him .

Gradually he  released him  from his crushing embrace letting his huge hands move over his body, stroking  his back then his sides letting  the tips of his fingers rest on his already  swelling nipples.

Soon enough the confining fabrics called clothes were off Jungkook. He  felt an aching emptiness within that begged  to  be mad complete. His  hands moved under Taehyung 's shirt, across his back, down  to his  waist ,rapturous at the feel  of his skin against his palms. He  pressed against  him, pulling  him closer.

Taehyung  groaned  as he shifted his  body  to position  it over Jungkook 's, letting  him  feel the  full strength  of his masculine form.

He  lifted the younger 's  hips ,sliding the sweatpants from them.His  boxer's were slipped off.Jungkook 's  eyes were  opaque with desire, his cheeks flushed with the heat of love making.