Chapter 15

The following days Taehyung 's  instagram ,Twitter  and  face  book  accounts  were  flooded  with  pictures of him, Jungkook  and  Ara.His  following  had  also  increased  by 40%.Most of them followed  him for  his  good looks.

Jungkook  was  playing  along  just  for  the  sake  of it.After  a week he  could  finally go back  to his  daily routine. They went  to different places  for  a week  straight. Parks, malls

One afternoon Jungkook was  chilling  on the  couch  alone. Ara  was  well  fed  so she  slept  soundly.

Taehyung  came  out  of nowhere and  sat on the same couch  blocking his  view of the  tv.

"Taehyung  seriously "he  groaned.

"Is there something  that  you  aren't  telling me. Something  I  should  know. Something  I  did  to you  maybe? "

With iron control Jungkook raised his  brows in question
"I don't know what  you  are getting  at"

He  felt the  perspiration dampen the  palms of his hands as he struggled to maintain his  calm exterior .

"I think something  happened  between  us.You don't  remember? Taehyung 's  eyes narrowed suspiciously
"Maybe  I  was  just  imagining  it"

"Something  like  what? Are  you  sure? "Jungkook echoed his  words incredulously.

"I'm  really  sorry. I don't  think  that  I'm  not  in the right  frame  of mind  these  days "

"I  advice you  go and  get  checked  out. It could be  serious "Jungkook swallowed  dryly 

"Scratch  that. You won't  believe  what happened  today. I went  to the  home  affairs  today  and  they  never  sent anyone  over  to our  house "

"So who were  there? "

"What  are  the  the  odd?We were  obviously pranked. It was fools day after all  "

"I  can't  believe  you  lashed  out  at me  for  nothing. I won't  ever  forgive  you. You  are  so stupid. Can't  you  read  between  the lines"Jungkook yelled.

"Well did  you. I feel  like  mom  is behind  this. She  got me arrested  because  of this  thing  once in the past "

"Did anyone  call  mommy? "a voice  emerged  from the  door .

"Where  were  you? How  could  you  just  leave  on the  last  minute? "Taehyung  asked  his  mother.

"I bumped  into  an old  boyfriend  of mine  and  he wanted  me to  go on a vacation  with  him "

"Is he  married? "

"I  didn't  ask. I really  don't  have  time  for  this. I need  to see my  granddaughter. How  are  you  Jungkook "

"I'm  fine mother and  you. ?"

"I  just  hope  that  Taehyung  didn't  fight  with  you "

"He  didn't "Jungkook  lied before glaring at  his husband.

"You  have  become  really  responsible  my son.You  now  made  a good husband as well  as a father  "she pinched  his  cheek

"Can  you  at least  show  respect  for  me.Many people tell  me  that  I  look  like Ara but  you  didn't. Are you  blind  or just jealous?  "

"You are right. I thought  I was  seeing things. I was  so happy  to see your  pictures together  on social  media. The  three of you  look  cute  together "she  squeaked.