Chapter 1

She thinks she all that because she was raised by white people, she ain't nothing but a black nigga hoe. This girl name Kammy laughed as I walked to my apartment off campus. Everyday for the last 3 years I have been bullied and picked on because my parents was light skin with a brown baby.

No I'm not adopted, my mother had me before she married my father. My mom is half Causation and half Cuban and my dad is African American , he's just light skin. My real father Ray is to African American and has brown skin. But everyone seems to think that I'm just some piece of shit who white rich people took care of.

Walking towards my apartment I see my so call boyfriend Kreem talking to this chick name Bre who hated my guts. I'm telling y'all the females hated me for no reason. I just didn't understand why. I get it my hair was long okay but very thick and it literally stayed in two braids or into a high ponytail. My skin color was different colors of Caramel and I was to tall I thought but the boys say I was bodied but I felt I was to fat. Shit I was 5'10 200lbs. My booty was to big for my body I felt and my boobs was to little for it, but my momma told me Im blessed and I needed to embrace my self.

I understand that people will hate but why hate me? I have a best friend that's a dude and also my roommate. Our parents are close friends and we are very close. Derrick literally have a new bitch everyday and my ass haven't even fuck nobody .

Walking into our apartment it was of course loud and smelt like straight weed. Derrick was what I call a man hoe who fucked at less half the bitches on campus.
What's up baby girl ? He cooed as I walked into the kitchen where he was shirtless. Nothing much D I replied going into the refrigerator. Grabbing a water as he cooked , he literally cooked for me everyday.

What's wrong babygirl? He asked coming into my space. Nothing I'm just ready to finish this semester so I can go back home for a while, I said feeling so low. Man why? You was so ready to leave Miami now you ready to go back?he asked as I looked at him.

He was right, literally all our high school life I was so ready to come to Atlanta to have a new life and not be judged but it seem like it followed me. I hated it because I really wasn't a bad person and I didn't do anything to anyone and the last three years has been hell. I applied for a local college back home for my last year and I was so ready to leave.

Hugging me as we stood in the kitchen , he was always hugging on me, in fact we slept in the same bed at time.