DJ

What's up? I asked as the dude I believe was April baby daddy walked up to me .
My name is Dwayne Jones(DJ) I'm 33 years old. I am from California and I have 1 daughter who lives in Cali with her ma's. I moved to Florida three years ago to started my own company.

I started dating April so fine ass maybe 6 months ago and it's been good but her baby daddy is crazy. I mean she would not  let me really come over because she say he pops up and she don't want no drama. But now we have agreed to be really serious so I needed to check dude . I mean he fucked up so now it's my chance to show her how to be loved.

So today I invited dude for drinks and I hope it goes well.
I'm Dj I said as he looked at me
Yeah I know who you are he said nonchalantly
Looking at me ,he looked pissed but I ain't give a fuck.
I know you're April's dude now and I understand me and her ain't together so I'll back off but trust me I know all about you so if anything happens to my boys ,I promise I'll have your head, he said as we looked at each other. The nigga was a pretty boy who had money his whole life. So he didn't scary me at all. Laughing his lil threat off I just shook my head.
Walking off he looked to be pissed but why? Nigga you fucked up. And I knew he had looked me up and shit and I knew he knew my charges which I wasn't afraid of and I had already told April all about them. Yeah I was a drug dealer and yes I went to prison for 5 years but I'm clear and clean now and my money is just as long as his.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
2 hours later
I started my own lawn services about 8 years ago and I must say I'm doing great. I had 6 workers who has been with me for most of the time.

Watching April walk towards be as I sat in my car, she was so fine . I don't understand how that fool could do her wrong, she wasn't no average chick she was beauty and brain. She told me all about her mental illness and she told me how she was rape. That shit really fucked me up, being I was a product from a rape. My ma's was raped at 13 and impregnate with me by a family friend. My grandparents basically told her to shut her fucking mouth and don't say shit because dude was married and a well known man in the community. When I was 13 I met him and actually had to live with him until I was 18 and that shit really fucked me up. My momma told me when I was 8 what happen to her and she told me that was the reason she was gay and on drugs.

I never looked at my momma fucked up just because I knew her story. I do my best to this day to make sure she is good.

What's up ma? I cooed to April was I hugged and kissed her. Ugh nothing , Derrick called me after y'all meeting that I asked you not to have and basically cussed me out, she nonchalantly said. Man fuck that nigga. Let me talk you and the boys for dinner, I said as she looked at me.

The boys with him for the week, she said . Okay cool like me take you to dinner please. I asked as she looks at me. Okay , replied as I rubbed her body.

I had real plans for her, I wanted children with her and I think I wanted her to be my wife . I ain't rushing nothing but marry her is very heavy on my mind.

After agreeing to go to dinner with me, we went to her house.
Sitting in her living room while she finish up some paperwork I played on my phone. I didn't lie to her, before we agreed to be together I had other friends who I still talked to, here and back home but once we agreed to be together I cut everyone off. But some reason my daughters mom was coming at me strong. Kim and I was together for 4 years, we had a good relationship until I went to prison . Our daughter is 14 now and so beautiful. I honestly miss seeing her everyday. Before I came to Florida I told Kim I wanted to be with her and our daughter but she was so stuck on me not having my shit together and she was so stuck on me getting fast money and the money I was making when I first started wasn't enough for her, so she said she didn't want me. But now she's on a nigga hard.

In fact she just sent me some nudes, I couldn't help but look. Not notices April coming behind me I looked over the pictures. Damnnn that's how we doing it? She asked as she push my head. Fuck I thought standing up as she looked at me crazy.

Listen I ain't know what it was , I just opened the message, I explained as she looked at me pissed. Lies, you looked at all of them , I been standing behind you since you looked at the first one, just go, if I want to be hurt I'll be with my fucked up ass baby daddy, she cried walking from me. I didn't mean for her to see this and I damn sure ain't try to hurt her. Fuckkkk