😢

Walking into the room we shared together before she kicked me out it looked pretty much the same minus my clothes.

Your not sleeping in here she said pushing pass me for me to only grab her silly ass. Don't fucking try me, I'm sleeping where the fuck I want to sleep, I warned her stupid ass as she looked up at me. You're not sleeping in the same bed as me, she whispered as I looked down at her. I am and if you want to moved out of the room you can, I paid for that fucking bed, I yelled. Shit I paid for damn near everything in this bitch but the living room set . So if anybody sleeping else where it will be her ass.

Pushing her away from me she just looked at me. Shit was finna change and I was finna make her life hell. See I had cameras installed in the house when we first moved in to watch her while I was gone because she had her issues. The cameras never got disconnected so I saw everything and the shit had me so mad. I saw dude coming to dick her down and I saw how he had her doing shit that she ain't even know shit about sex wise. The shit had me hot but I did my dirt to so I wasn't mad but like I told her once we started fucking that, that pussy is mine I met that. This nigga was dogging the shit out of her, had her crying and running , he wasn't trying to make love to her at all he was just beating the cat up with no care in the world. And the nigga had a whole bitch so you know I'm finna used this against his ass.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
4 days later
Watching her get dress she was just so fine to me. I was upset with her but I still loved her. The last four days has been hell, but that's because she hated me in the bed with her. She said it was like I was forcing her to be with me. I wasn't I just wasn't finna move or be uncomfortable behind her stupidity.

Leaving while I ate my cereal she just didn't know how much someone care about her, if I was a real fuck boy I would of fucked and left or do her like that stupid bitch at the job is doing to her. I think he called last nigga to come fuck and she had to tell him he couldn't no more(hahaha) the shit was so fucking funny because she looked pissed.

Oh God she yelled coming back into the house. You think it's funny? She said actually attacking me. Man stop what the fuck is your problem ? I asked grabbing her hands, you fucking flat my tires, she yelled as I looked at her. Man girl I ain't flat shit, I yelled pushing her down on the sofa. Who did then? This shit ain't happen until you came back she yelled.

Man fuck what you saying I yelled pissed off, walking outside her tires was indeed flat all four of the bitches.
Calling her mom and telling her what's going on she said she was gonna set triple A and to come to work because she had a client for me.

Your mom is calling  triple A ,come on you can ride with me I said as she looked at me with evil in her eyes. Why did you do that? She asked as she looked at me. I didn't I don't do fuck shit like that and you know it,I told  her stupid ass. Who did it then? She asked as she stood up. I don't fucking no but since you want to find out let me show you something , I meanly said . I had the surveillance system all around the house and she ain't even know.

Omg she cried as we looked at the videos, you so stupid I said as she looked at me. You fucking a nigga who got a bitch I yelled in her face. This the hoe who fucked your tires up, and this why I yelled showing her stupid ass the video of dude dogging her ass. Please Derrick I'm sorry please don't show nobody this please, she cried grabbing my arm. Ha how you did me? You lucky I ain't show your momma how you letting a fuck nigga fuck you stupid I yelled.

I was indeed mad that nigga was beating her down like that, I was mad because she was stupid. I wasn't jealous because I knew it would happen one day but I just hated that this nigga using the fuck out of the girl I really love. Grabbing me she hugged me so tight as she cried.

Man you are worth more then that, don't motherfucker  have the right to just fuck you, I cooed as I hugged her. I'm sorry she cried as I just looked down at her. I could not see her hurting and I can tell she was just fucking  the pain away.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Arriving at the offices I walked her to her desk, she sat right across dude. Hugging her she hugged me tight, feeling dude watch I hugged her forehead. You gonna be okay, I'll come see you on in a min I told her as she just looked at me. He eyes was red and she looked like she was still so sad. I told her I had to tell her parents so they could fire the girl but I wasn't gonna tell about the video with her and dude fucking.

Going into the offices with her mom she looked relieved that I was finally here.
Derrick please don't let April bring you down because of her issues. She is spoiled and very ungrateful, Mrs. Monica said as she looked at me.
I didn't know how to reply so I didn't say nothing.

What was Am I supposed to do? This girl have put me through hell should I protected her or let her suffer.