Good

Eating dinner with Derrick we laughed and talked . I felt back because I did take the opinion to be in our son life from him. And I did feel bad but I was hurt.

The last two months has been good, we was cool, we was actually very good parents and baby boy loved him.

Soooo I have something for you, I said standing up. Derrick asked me to change the baby name and I ignored him because I was still in my feels, but I did go pay the money to have it changed. And I was coming back to Miami because my father was moving back her with my step ma and little brother. And he opening up a non profit law office and I was running it(yahhhhh).

Here I said giving giving him the two envelopes that I had stuff in my bag. What's this ? He asked as he looked at me. Just open the envelopes, said as I sat back down.

Opening the first envelope his eyes got big, whatttt damn he laughed looking at me. This mean I'll be able to see y'all everyday, he smile as he looked at me. Umm yup I replied as he stood to hug me, open the second one before you hug me I said as he looked at me weirdly. It was weird because we wasn't never supposed to dislike each other period so now it feels like I'm just meeting him again and I'm kinda crushing but I told my self no matter what I would never give him my love no more. The only way I would ever be back with him is if I had a ring, I will never be just his girlfriend.

Damnnnn man I swear , I'm so sorry for fucking up or relationship, I'm sorry for not being there for you during your pregnancy, I'm sorry ever hurting you, he said as he hugged me. I forgive you I cried as we hugged. It felt good to have him back in my life and we was gonna make this parenting thing so easy.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💙💙💙💙💙❤️❤️❤️❤️💙💙

(Skipping to New Years 6 months later)
Derrick

The last six months been good, Junior was my everything and everything I did I did for him. I was doing great in my career and my life was good. April and I was very cool, I mean we wasn't together but that would be ideal but we was cool. I wasn't gonna lie I had the biggest crush on my babymomma but she kept it simple with me.
I started seeing this girl who we both had a good understanding that we didn't want nothing but a friendship and sex from each other. She was a nurse at the MGH , very cool chick. Last night I spend time with my son, I ain't go anywhere I just brought in the New Years with him. Today my parents had him and April was doing her thing with her friend Kelli .

Kelli was one of the girls who didn't pick on April in school and they wasn't friends in school because both of them was outlaws being they both was very pretty girls but not the popular pretty girls, the ones who was quite and pretty and both of their parents was well off but some reason the other girls hated on them. So somehow they connected and was cool now.

I was having a party tonight at my house, I invited April but I doubt she comes, I also invited Rena the chick I been seeing.
Bruh why would you invited your ex and your new bitch? My brother asked as I poured a drink. We had been partying for about two hours and I just knew April wasn't coming but of course I'm always wrong.

You sure? My brother laughed as April walks into my house looking to fucking good, I mean she was fine as fuck. Bitchhhh I whispered to my brother as I went to greet April.
Walking closer to her she looked even more finer, her hair was growing back now, I personal hated the short bob shit, I wanted the long thick curl hair that I used to pull while fucking ...Her hair was pulled into a ponytail, she had on this white skin tight dress that came to her thigh, you could literally see through the dress but of course she had the important parts covered. She wore some gold and white stilettos, I loved seeing her in heels, lawdddddd. Hugging her she even smelt so good, I love her smell.
You thought I wasn't coming? She asked as I looked at her lips. I truly didn't I thought as Kelli walked up behind her. My brother had this crush on Kelli, but he was afraid to say something because you know him and April never got alone and he didn't want April to talk bad on him.

What's up Kelli's I said as I looked at her, hey Derrick she said hugging me. Hi Anthony she cheeses as she hugged him.

As I'm chatting with April, Rena walks up, hey Derrick she said looking at us. Oh what's good Rena I said hugging her. April knew Rena and Rena knew April just because I made it my business to let her know who I'm dealing with that's gonna be already our son. Hi April she said looking her up and down. Hi Rena April smiled as she looked me.

Okay well I will leave y'all I'll go speak to everyone else, April said as she walked off. I got this feeling that April ain't care for Rena and I knew for a fact that Rena was jealous of April.

As the night went on everyone danced and ate and had fun. Rena was trying hard and I was gonna fuck her brains out tonight. Looking over to one of the dudes I work with all in April's face. The shit made me mad, and Anthony ain't make it no better. Yo dawg you ain't gonna let that shit happen is you? My brother said as I looked at dude and her. I couldn't say nothing because we wasn't together and I had a bitch here with me.
I was just mad as fuck.