Over it

Can you leave me alone? I asked Derrick two whole years later. Check this out y'all that nigga was still fucking Rena and the hoe somehow did get pregnant but guess what? I did to and I was so hurt and miserable the whole pregnancy because I had to deal with him and her fuck ass.

What was funny and sick, we had our sons a day apart and he was at both births. The test for her baby came back that he was indeed the father and he made it clear to her and me that he was going to be in all his kids life's.

Stop Derrick I cried as he opened my car door, why are you fucking with me? I asked him as he looked at me crazy. He was on top of his game now and thought he was the shit. He harassed the fuck out of me. Stop I yelled as he grabbed me out the car. What nigga you been having around my boys? He yelled as he put his hand around my neck. This nigga was jealous as fuck and if I was not calling begging for dick he showed the fuck out and I ain't gonna lie I did call and beg for dick the first year but now I was actually happy dating someone else and he hated it.

I couldn't understand why he was not fucking with Rena ,she had a whole nigga and was pregnant again by the nigga she was with. I guess the hoe lied about not being able to have children.

Derrick please stop, I cried as he looked at me. Why you so pressed on me dating someone else, you had a whole fucking baby on me, I said as he looked at me. Man that was a fucking mistake and you know that. Just tell me you don't love me and I promise I'll leave you alone, he said as my momma walked out her house door.

I love you but I'm not in love with you I cried as he just looked at my lips. Cool I'll leave you alone, but my kids will forever be my kids and you can't stop that. And whatever nigga you have around them better respect me and my kids he warned putting his finger in my face.

I knew all that and my new friend respected that. He was a very good dude, very patient with me and very respectful. He loved every ounce of me so far and I cared a lot about him. He only had 1 daughter and she stayed in California. He actually owned his on Landscaping company. Very well put together I should say.

After he pulled that shit I just had to pray he was done and I pray he got the picture because bitch I was done.
*************************************************
3 days later
So tell me what we doing? Dj said as I looked at him. What are we doing he asked as I looked at him. We've been fucking for about 4 months now, I mean he was doing something to my body that has never been done. He was a freak and he make sure that I knew that the first round. He ate pussy, ass licked toes, but what got me was the nigga was so sweet. Every-time we had sex he made sure my body was relaxed.

I want to be with you of course but you know I'm not mentally ready to move in and all that but I would love to be your women and you be my man, I said as he looked at me. I understand, I'll love to be your man, I just hope your baby daddy don't fuck shit up. He said as he looked at me. You can't worry about him, I explained to DJ he is bitter but he will be okay I said as we sat in his living room.