😟

😔You fucking my dude? Amanda Kevin's girlfriend asked me as I poured me a cup of coffee, 3 months later. It's been three months and I haven't touched her man because of the drama and because Derrick was back in the picture.

No I'm not fucking your man, I said looking her in the eyes. Shit I wasn't no more, I did fuck him but that wasn't the question.

Yeah right I know you fuck my man, but you can't fuck no more she said looking at me sideways.

Listen Amanda I am not fucking your nigga, your nigga is your nigga, leave me the fuck alone I said as I walked out the offices. I knew she flatten my tires, she had that one but after my dude straighten my ass out I wasn't fucking with anyone but Derrick.
Derrick somehow got Kevin transfer to the other offices and he let Amanda stay over because she cried bout having a new born and it was close to there house and guess what she was pregnant again😐.

But I was okay with life, Derrick helped me with my boards and guess what? Your girl passed with flying colors. My momma was still bossing me around and my fathers still felt I was their baby but we had new news. My biological father had a baby on the way😐. And for some reason my momma was mad, like lady you ain't have that dick in years so what's the issue?

Hey babe, I cooed as I took Derrick his coffee, it was weird that I was his assistant. I mean it was cool because I knew him but it was different that he choose me as his assistant. I was shock when he told my momma he wanted me as his assistant. So you know I was fucking and sucking extra hard. Yessss I was now giving him head and he told me I needed help but he would teach me and he was training my body. He had a problem with the fact that Kevin was just beating me down and not loving my body. Besides a relationship we was back best friends. Like we joked and teased each other like we did before we had sex. And I was happy because I was comfortable again.

Kissing my lips he was so different, he was a man now and he was trying to be the best man for me. So today I have that client who you don't care for he warned as I looked at him. He had this 38 widow who was tripping hard, I mean she was hot and shit but the hoe was messing. She always touched and I ain't like it, but she was paying him killer of dollars to win her case. Her husband passed (67) and his kids wanted everything but clearly in one will it states that she gets everything but in the other it states that she get 50g and the kids would have to spilt the remaining balance . The problem was both of the Wills was dated the same day, like what the fuck? So basically she was here for us to determine which  was correct. What was crazy was the kids came to us first but didn't have the money or nothing to put up for a lawyer. So I kinda hope she lose but so far Derrick has all the information and today we will learn what happens.

Umm what time is court? I asked him as she of course walked in with her new nigga(🤔)
1 babe he said kissing me as she walked into the office. He knew she was a bitch but that money talked.
Walking out the offices as he spoke to the bitch I took my medication because I knew Derrick would flip out if I didn't and plus it really had me in a good place.

Watching Amanda watch me daily was sad and I felt bad for fucking her dude I was in a dark place and I know I would be so hurt if Derrick and me where together and someone did that to me. I decided to ask my dad to give her the raise that she asked him for and that she deserves because she was a good paralegal despite how she felt about me.

Watching my dad walk to her desk, she stop looking at me and a look of worried showed on her face. Pumpkin,my dad cooed as he walked Amanda towards his office. Yes ? I shockingly replied. Come to my office he said not looking at me. Fuck why the fuck is he calling me to the offices with her???I just told him to give her the raised and a bonus shit.

Fixing my skirt I could see the uncomfortableness in her face. Walking behind them my dad told lame jokes. My step father was everything to me, he was my best friend when my momma was being a ass. I loved him and I'm happy I had 2 dads.

Going to the office I stood by the door as Amanda was told to sit. I was nervous as fuck. So I know you two are having some personal issues and a little bird told me it was because of something that was done that shouldn't have been done on your behalf April. You know how I feel about foolishly and you know that I do not care for drama or bs he said looking at me. I didn't know who told him but it needed to be out I just wanted her to know I was sorry.

You owe her a apologize and you owe her one to Amanda my dad said between us. April you know what you did was wrong and I am so upset with you but you are grow and I'm hope you learn from that , he said as I looked at him in completely shock. Yes and I apologize Amanda I said feeling my blood boil , this is like a shit show and I'm the fucking toilet.

But we all make mistakes and that was a fucking mistakes I yelled as he looked at me. I fucked her boyfriend because he came on to me. Was I wrong? Hell yeah and I'm fucking sorry I yelled feeling my body get hot, I'm sorry okay? I yelled as my dad just looked at me. But my heart was beating fast and I need Derrick . Pushing my dad from me as he tried to hold me I was pissed off with him. I didn't want none of this shit to happen FUCK.