Heal

Watching April sleep she was still in ICU a month later, she did wake up but was still in icu because her right lung was not working correctly because the blade from the knife had puncture the lung and for some reason it was collapsing.

Kissing her hands I was so disappointed that this happen to her, it was my fault and I just couldn't get over it.
😢😢😢😢😢☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️😢😢😢😢☹️☹️

9 months later
We worked on April for months, she was released from the hospital home but we had to move because she was not going back to our house. So we end up moving into her parents old house maybe a hour from South Beach.
She didn't talk as much and having sex with her was like starting over so I didn't want it no more. She cried every time we had sex and I know it's not her fault but I couldn't it.

She had nightmares and she fought in her sleep. She was going to see the psychiatrist every week and he talked to her about letting go but it was no letting go in her head.

Thomas was in jail and sentence to 50 years so he was gone for along time and she didn't have to worry about nobody hurting her but she did. Every man was bad and she ain't trust anybody.

Pulling up home, I was sick of coming home to the weirdo that I lived with now. She was different now, her body had cuts on it but she was still beautiful. She had 21 stab wounds from her neck to her thigh, like he was so fucked up to stab her that much. We didn't talk on the child. I told her I was sorry and that we will have one in due time. Shit I ain't no she was pregnant anyways but it was fucked up that my first seed was gone behind a fuck boy.

Entering the house, the house was so clean like always but I smelt food. She ain't cook for me since she's been home which was normal because I did all the cooking but when she did cook I was so in love.

Walking into to the kitchen she stood to the sink , hi babe I cooed as I kissed her neck. I really ain't care bout the cuts she was sexy to me. Hi Derrick she cooed back kissing my lips.
What are you cooking? I asked as I hugged her from the back.

Mmmm red beans , yellows rice, baked chicken and cornbread . She replied as I kissed the back of her neck. Damn that sounds good I said , shit I was horny and hungry and I hoped I get both.

Come sit down she said turning and grabbing my hand. Walking me to the table I looked at that ass, damn I miss normal sex, like I was beating my dick a lot.
Sitting me down she kissed my lips, adding tongue I was so ready for her. As she fixed my food I played with her phone, we played with each other phone actually. Always have since we was just bestie.

Placing the plates on the table she kissed me again.
So how was work? She asked looking at me as I ate. It was cool, your mom asked about you, I said as she looked at me. Oh yeah so I want to talk to you, she softly said. Umm what's up I said busting down the food, because ah nigga was hungry as fuck.

So I wanted to go back to work, she said as I looked up at her. I personally ain't want my woman working , but if she wanted to go back she could. Um okay but when I asked as I starred at her.
Tomorrow, she said. Um you talked to your mom? I asked her as she looked at me. Um yeah but she told me you had a new assistant so , she said looking at me crazy because I didn't tell her about Salena my new assistant

Salena was nice, she was from New York , a nice Cuban chick with long black hair, she was very attractive and I ain't gonna lie, I thought about fucking her, but never acted on it, but I did flirt with her.

I mean you can just share a office with me until we assign her a spot, I said not looking at her. Yahhhh she cheered getting up to kiss me.

Damn what the fuck I'm do? She is so happy but I ain't want no drama or nothing. I know she gonna have a issue because Salena is fine and I'm pretty sure she gonna notices the flirting.

After dinner we showered together then had good sex. I mean the sex ain't been this good in months. She give daddy dick some awesome head and that pussy was so nice and tight.
💦💦💦💦💦💦🤤🤤🤤💦💦💦🤤🤤💦

Next morning

Watching her walk out the room she looked amazing. She wore her hair straighten so it covers the cut on her neck good.  Kissing her lips I had to admit that I was nervous as fuck.

Babe I cooed as she got in the car, yes? She replied looking at me. You know we more then lovers? I asked as she looked at me. Um yeah babe what's wrong? She said looking confused. Nothing I just want you to know that, I lied because I ain't want her to be upset or mad at me.

30 mins later we available to work, everyone was happy to see her and everyone hugged and welcome her back. Amanda was back in Jersey so we had no haters around yet.
Babe this Salena, Salena this my lady April, I said as April looked at Salena and Salena did the same.

Hi both of them said, it was so uncomfortable but I couldn't show it.

As April walks off Salena looked at me crazy, I know I fucked up and I had to tell April.