No more

Not really wanting to talk to DJ three weeks after all the bullshit in California, I really didn't half any choice. He popped up to my house and basically made me talk to him.
It's clear that we aren't for each other, you still got feelings for your babymomma and I don't want no part of the bullshit, I explained as he looked at me. I'm sorry, I don't love her, I just fucked up he said as my son runs to the door.
My babies was between me and their daddy now and everything was good with me and Derrick. We was more friends and coparent really good. I actually met his new girlfriend Gina last week. She was really cute, olive color, with straight brown hair and green eyes. She was very nice and the opposite of everyone Derrick ever dated which might be a good thing, she was a dance teacher, and she had three kids(😳)but he was happy and I was to, they looked good together actually. I was over men, over people period, I only wanted to make me happy now, I wanted to make sure I was good. I wanted to travel and I was, DJ wasn't for me and we all knew Derrick wasn't years ago.

Watching him looking around my house, he looked like he was up to something. April, please give me one more try, I know my baby momma turned you off and I know I did some fuck shit but I really want you and I want to be your man, he said as he grabbed my hand.

I'm good with me, I don't need no one right now, I said as he just shook his head. We was good together he said. We was but you wasn't keeping it 100 I replied back.

Okay I wish you luck and I hope God sent you back to me one day. And I hope I can make you happy one day, DJ said as I looked at him, I mean I really ain't have no words for him. He was a whore like everyone else and he wasn't the one for me, and at this point in my life I didn't think I had a soul mate and I am actually okay with that.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
It's like I closed two chapters in my life at once and it was hard ,don't get me wrong because I really love both of them. But I knew I need to move on with life and stop thinking I needed a man. I only needed me and I only wanted me at this point in life.

4 happy years laters, I have a 7 year old son and a 6 year old son. We still lived in Miami and life was okay I must say. Derrick married  Gina and they had a son name Dillon. I was very happy for him, we was cool, I mean really cool, his wife loved me and I actually liked her to. We was back to being best friends and I think that's how God Planned it anyways.

DJ and I didn't speak at all, He tried to reach out to me maybe a year after, we break up but that was that, I couldn't trust him no more.

I was single as a two dollar bill, and I actually didn't have a issue with it.

So my parents (my real mom and step father ) are divorcing now and shit is getting ugly. My mom feels they could run their businesses together but my step father feels they can't, he feels he is still in love with my mom and he refused to see her with other man. And she feels he fucked one of the lawyers in the offices with them and she needed her fucking divorce.

Then it was the houses , he wanted the house in South Beach and she was okay with that but he also wanted the house that they live in now and she wasn't for that at all, shit was ugly and guess what? They wanted me to come and divided the shit but personally I ain't want nothing to do with none of that , so Derrick was the person in the middle and I felt so bad for him because he was getting pulled all different types of ways.

Walking into my momma office she looked pissed . Looking at her and Derrick go through some paperwork , he always looked at me in this weird way. Like he was always looking at me weird and it scared me at times because I didn't know exactly how to take it and when I ask him about it he just say "I'm just looking ".
What's up April he cooed as he give me that looked.  Nothing much D I cooed back as I smiled at him. Standing to hug me, I really had to admit that the boy was just so fine. And he always smelled good but I could only look at him as a best friend and the father of my boys.

Hey mommy I said hugging her to, hey doll she said as she looked over my body. My momma was so embarrassing, boy I don't know why you left her, she coldly said to Derrick as I looked at her in shock. Mommy stop I whispered because she was always doing that. She hated Gina ,I mean she HATED HER. And Derrick stupid ass would go alone with her and say I fucked up ma, and look at me crazy.

His momma, lawd his momma was the same way. She said Gina wasn't her daughter in law and I was. So you know that was uncomfortable and I ain't even go around when I knew they was around because I really liked Gina and I ain't want her to feel uncomfortable at all.

Anyways momma I came to get the keys to the Condo, daddy said he was selling it today, I said to her as she looked at me, Chile tell your daddy to kiss my ass, he can go to hell . He isn't getting shit, she said as I shook my head. Like I said shit was getting ugly, my step dad wanted what he wanted and he was playing ugly. Last week he sold three of their cars and was momma mad, but he had to give her half of everything. I personally think they needed to hire a lawyer that wasn't no body they knew and let the shit get handle because they was pull poor Derrick left to right.