Seven heaven

Arriving to Miami with Derrick, I was hurt after our argument because I felt he was supposed to give me the sex when I wanted and I knew him I knew he was always fucking different bitches so I felt if we was fucking he only need me so I wanted him to give it to all the time. Truth be told I ain't know what the fuck I was doing. The shit hurts so bad that I honestly didn't want it no more. He was to large and he took it slow with me but it was just to much.

So we gonna get a room, because you know our parents ain't having that shit or do you want to stay with your parents and I'll stay with mine? He asked me as I looked at him.
If we get a room their gonna know something, so I think we should just tell them that we are together I said as we waited for my step father.
Okay he replied as he just looked at my face. We was best friends before anything and if we don't work as a couple we will still be friends I hoped.

10 mins
Hi ma I said as my momma and both of my daddies arrived at the airport. We was only expecting my step daddy but I guess they had a change of plans. What's good boy? My real father said to Derrick as he hugged him. Nothing much Mr.Jay he smiled as my momma went to hugged him. They loved him and thought we should be together.

Greeting my parents we was ready to go and I felt it was a need to tell them we was together. Holding my hand as we walked to my parents truck. It was normal for them to see us holding hands so they didn't think nothing. Sooooo I said as we arrived to the truck. What? My mom said smiling, I think she already knew. So Derrick and I are dating I said as he looked so nerves. Dating as boy friend girlfriend? My dad said. Yes daddy dating I replied back as he just looked at me.
Wow that's good my mom said looking at us.
I didn't get the same reply from my step father I just think he didn't want to see me hurt.

After telling them we went home, Derrick literally stayed cross from us, so we dropped him off then headed home.

After getting my self together my mom and I talked. So how does it feel? My mom asked. How do what feel mommy? I asked not sure what she was asking. How does it feel to have a real boyfriend? She asked as  she clean out the turkey. Um I mean momma I been knowing Derrick for years so nothing changed really but the status. Are y'all having sex? She asked as I just looked at her. Momma that's personal I said feeling embarrassed. Haha girl please you are 23 why would that be embarrassing? She asked because it is I said ignoring her.

Okay excuse me she laughed as I rolled my eyes.
So you still bartending? She asked looking at me. Yeah I shortly replied because I knew it was gonna to get ugly because they felt I was Stupid for not finishing law school but I just didn't want all that stress right now. Shit I went to school 12 years then straight to college that's why I thought I needed a break.

You really need to finish school April, she said as I looked at her. I know momma I will next year I said as I played on my phone. When I was 23 I had my degree and was actually working as a lawyer. She said. Ma I know the story already, and you had a kid to I smartly said knowing she was finna get on my nerves.
Yeap had a kid and stood up on my own two fucking feet. My parents aint pay for shit , she yelled . My mom got loud a lot. You know my story and you still don't understand that we only want the best for you. You knew my parents couldn't help me because we were poor but you got the world in your fucking hands and you still choose not to be better, she yelled making me mad. See my momma knew I was very easy to get upset and she knew I had mental issues and I hate yelling, so I don't know why she was doing this.

Leave me alone momma, I scream back pushing the glass pans off the fucking table. You think I want to be like you? I don't I was force to go back to school to be a lawyer I don't want to be a fucking lawyer I screamed as my father and step father runs in the kitchen.

What did you say to her my step father yelled as he gets in my moms face as my father hugged me. I'm so sick of her, every conversation she always want to bring up how y'all take care of me still. Don't take care of me no more I don't give a fuck I cried as I pushed my father off me. April please stop my dad said as I left out the door crying. Running away from them I didn't even notice Derrick standing outside.