😵

What did she mean? I asked dj as we got into his car. One thing I wasn't ,was a ghetto bitch, all that fighting and cursing just wasn't in my soul. My momma ain't raise me like that and I ain't have a clue how to talk hood but I knew this hoe was throwing shade and I wanted to know why.

We will talk about it later, we ain't finna do this in front of my child, he said in this nasty tone.
Looking at him I just knew he was gonna piss me off and I should of stayed my ass in Miami.

After spending  all day with his daughter, we was now headed to the suite we was staying in. His daughter wanted to stay with us so that's what it was.

Pinning me up against the bathroom wall, he was being extra but I wanted to know what did his baby momma mean.

Stop ,tell me what that met, I said as he undid his pants. We took his daughter out to eat then to a Arcade that had a lot of games and drinks. So he of course had a few to many drinks.
Man give me some head he said grabbing my head. Stop I yelled as he roughly pulled me close to him.

Stop worrying about what the fuck she had to say. I love you now I don't love her no more he said as he literally pulled my shirt off. I honestly felt afraid at this point and I felt like I should of just stayed home.

Getting me nude he kissed my body, can we please do it in the tub? I asked as he lifted me up. Doing just that he fucked me in the tub and to be honest, this was the first time I didn't enjoy it at all.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Day 2
Last night was horrible, I'm 100 percent sure his daughter hear the fucking last night. He was so mean for some reason last night and killed the pussy. I was ready to leave him and never turn back. Waking up he was already up looking at me. Rolling my eyes , I got out the bed.
Good morning he said looking a little sad. Not saying anything I went straight to the bathroom. See DJ had his flaws to, he was a drunk and when he drink back home I was never with him because I didn't like it.
I had no choice really this time, because I had to be around him because we shared a room.

45 mins
After showering and doing my morning care, I planned on booking me trip back to Miami. I had this really bad feeling.
Coming into the living room part of the suite he sat at the table alone.
Taking the long way around the living room so I wouldn't have to deal with him.

I'm sorry he said standing from the table, I ain't mean to get that drunk last night and I ain't mean to make you feel how you feel, he said looking at me.
It's cool, I'll be on the next flight out of here, I said as he just looked at me. Please can I just talk to you? I'm sorry he cooed again as he walked towards me.

My thing was , he knew I been raped so for someone to take  something from me is a nono, and roughly grabbing me is also a nono. I was beyond upset and very turned off and I really ain't want nothing to do with him at this point.

What ???I'm asked as he stood feet's from me. I didn't mean to get drunk and be rough with you. I was stressing because of Kim saying that bullshit and I knew I would have to tell you, I did drunk to much and I'm sorry for doing you like that. He said as I looked at him.

Okay "it is what it is", I said looking at him. So what was she talking about? I asked as he looked at me.
Not saying anything I knew it was some bullshit and I was done .
Don't worry, you will never have to hide anything else from me, I added walking into the kitchen area.

Okay listen, I -I , I had sex with her two months ago, he admitted. Wow I replied as I looked at him.
She was in Miami and she asked to stop by my spot and I let her and we had sex, He admitted. Feeling the tear drop, I just looked at him.

Why was I always getting hurt?