I thought

Stop, I told Derrick as he kissed on me as soon as we arrived to our hotel room in Chicago, a month after our sons party. He was really tripping the nigga was trying to hard I thought and it was cute But I wasn't falling that quick .

Our son ended up sleeping in the room with his sister and her son because he wanted to play. So I was stuck with this freak. Let me just eat your pussy and give you so good dick he said as he held my arms over my head. Kissing my neck he had me so wet, and I did want it but I wasn't sure where his head was and I didn't know where the dick had been. So I wasn't finna let nothing happen until I know what he had going on.

Stopping the heated moment I asked to be let go, he ain't never listen until after the situation with me being sexual abuse. Looking at me he just watched my lips.
I am not finna do this until I know what it really is,I said as he looked at me. I want you he said getting back close to me. You want me as in ? I questioned. I want you as only you, I want to put a ring on your hand and more babies in your belly, he said as I looked at him.

No are you fucking someone right now? I asked . No because I'm trying to fuck you, he smartly said. Don't play me ,are you fucking anyone back home.
Mannn come on, I been in your ass for a whole month now, he explained. So that's a yes or no?

No I ain't fuck in a whole month and this big dick need to feel that hello kitty so let me taste her , he said as I laugh. If you get this kitty you can't fuck with nobody else I warned as he started back kissing me.

Kissing went into licking and now I'm bend over getting my lights knocked out. Picking me up he put me around his waist , sticking the penis back into my tightness he kissed my lips as he did his magic. Moaning so loud my body felt so good, put me down I moaned as he looked at me.

Umm no he said going in and out, yes please I want to do it from the back , I said referring to riding the stick from the back, it was indeed my favorite position.
💦*********************************************

Derrick POV
So after the loving we attended my cousins wedding together, I mean I thought we was good and going to be together but was I wrong. We got back and we was together until Renae showed her face.

She came to my house and basically showed April all the messages I sent her, I was texting her but not touching but April ain't give a fuck she leave me the fuck alone, she said we can just coparent but I wanted the marry her for real but she told me she will never a hoe ass nigga like me. 😠