Hard

Have you heard from Derrick? I asked Anthony as he opened his moms door. Naw I haven't , he said as my son's played with him.
Oh okay if you see him please tell him to call me, I'm worried about him. I knew Anthony was lying, shit I knew his daddy was lying to me yesterday when I asked him, but why? I wasn't the one who hurt him.
Derrick haven't seen the boys in 3 months and that was not like him at all. I was receiving 1000 a week from him and a text here and there but that was it.

I talked to Gina and she said they had already filed the divorce and it was over . The lil boy wasn't his and I'm guessing that's why he was in hiding and not talking to me.
😐😳😐😳😐😳😑😐😳😑😐😳😑😐😳😑

Um May I have a large coffee, ten creams, 10 sugars add French vanilla please. After looking for him I went to work and was now meeting DJ for coffee. No we wasn't talking and I really ain't know what he wanted. But shit why not speak to him, it wasn't nothing there between us at all. I was a lil shock that he called me.
Damn, I whispered watching him walk into the coffee shop. Man the man was fine as fuck and it looks like he had been working out, them arms was so thick , they looked so good in the dress shirt he wore.

Heyyyy heyyy he smiled as I stood to greet him. He still smelt so good. Hey I replied not trying to sound or look so corny. Damn you look good, he said looking me up and down. Thank you , I replied, same to you.
Damn, you are so pretty, he flirted as we sat down. Um thank you, so why are we here? I said trying not to go there with him.
I'm sorry, I just needed to see you, he adders.
Ha so we are here because you wanted to see me? I asked feeling a lil upset because I ain't have time for the craziness. I just knew he was stalking me but I had no proof, but once in a while I would get some flowers from a unknown person.🤔

Slipping my coffee I just looked at him, okay listen. I miss you, I know I fucked up, but I'm a better man. I will pay you to marry me, give me a child please. He begged in this weird fucking voice.

No please stop, you know why we aren't together, I'm not a hoe on the street that you can beg for love. You wasn't right for me then and you're not right for me now. Four years has passed why haven't you moved on? I asked as I got up to leave.

Walking towards the door for him to only follow, I just felt it was weird and very uncomfortable. Listen, let me take you to dinner, he said grabbing me from the back, so that my ass could hit his penis. Feeling myself getting turn on, I pulled from him. No we are finish and I'm never turning back, I have been hurt to much and I'm not never doing that again, I said looking at him.
Please just take my card, and if you need anything please call me, he said giving me his card. Ok thank you I replied taking the card and walking off.

I felt him watching me and I felt myself wanted to call him and telling him to come give me some of that good dick, but we wasn't for each other at all.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Walking back into my office, I notice someone was laying on my sofa. Turning the light on I looked right into my children's father face. Oh wow, he looked bad. I mean hair everywhere, he looked like he wasn't taking care of himself at all.
Sitting up in the sofa he looked at me, Derrick I cooed as he looked at me like he was just so hurt.

This my friend regardless , I couldn't see him like this. Get up I cried as he just looked at me. Not doing as told he only looked at me and made me cry more.

Get up now, I yelled. You have two sons who need you and you choose to do this? I scream as he looked at me. Stand the fuck up and man the fuck up, I yelled all in his face. You didn't let me give up and I ain't letting up give up, let's go I yelled as my dad walked in the office.

Damn Derrick, he said as he looked at him.
Get up Derrick, I said again actually making him get you. You need to go talk to your boys, all they been saying is where is daddy, you forgot about them? I asked him as he just looked at me.

I don't know what to do but I knew I needed to get him help.