👀👀

Did you fuck him? I asked April a couple days later. Excuse me? She said as she turned to look at me. She came over to my house to bring my son and I just needed to know what was going on.

You left with that punk bitch the other night at my party and dude been giving me looks the last couple of days. So I need to know if you fucked him or not? I asked her as she looked at me.

You are to funny she laughed walking up to me. What you jealous? She asked as I looked at her lips.
I am just saying why would you want to fuck ah nigga I work with??? I asked her as she looked at me. Um no I didn't fuck him but it's not your business she replied as she looked up to me.

It's my business, I said looking down at her. How? You fucking Rena and her car is outside your car so I'm pretty sure she is upstairs in your bed, so don't come at me she said looking pissed.

Man okay I'm sorry I ain't trying to make you mad, I said grabbing her by the wrist. Okay just have my son ready when I get back, he going to a birthday party later, she said walking out.

I was wrong maybe but that's mine fuck that.
Feeding my baby he was a good boy, he ain't cry or nothing dude was just spoiled as fuck.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Monday morning (2 days later)
The weekend was good, I went with her and my son to Kelli daughter third birthday and we went to dinner afterwards.I spend Saturday at my moms and last night with Rena.
Working this case the shit was stressful as fuck. Yo D ,Jorge said as he walked into my office. What's good I said not really feeling him because he was the nigga who was trying to fuck my babymomma.

April is up front , she asked me to come get you, he said with this silly smirk on his face. Why was this nigga telling me my bm was up front and why the fuck she ain't just walk back.
Damn I said a lil under my breath. She was standing in the lobby with Rena. What's up daddy ? Rena said coming to hug me.

Damn nothing much I said as she kissed my lips. I ain't know Rena was coming over for lunch today. I texted April early to see if she could bring me my sons information so I could put him on my insurance and stuff,that's why she was here.

Um hey Derrick, this is Derricks stuff, she shortly said looking confused. Okay thank you I said as she looked at me crazy. I knew she felt uncomfortable and I promise I ain't mean for her to feel this way definitely if I was trying to be cool with her and be back in her bed.

Walking away she looked pissed.
What's up? I asked Rena as we went back into my office. Nothing I just wanted to see you, it's lunch time and I may wanted a dick sandwich she said as I sat down . You wild I laughed looking @ her. Rena was sexy, she was 5'8 maybe 170 thick chick with the prettiest dimples. Her hair was always braided so neatly , she had a fat ass to and some nice tits.

The pussy was good but she ain't know how to ride.
Locking my office door she stripped as I watched. Before I knew it I had her bend over across the desk. She hated that I fucked her with rubbers but I wasnt fucking no chick raw but April.

After the fuck section, she was back to work and I was back doing my case.
************************************************

April POV

I really ain't know how to feel about Derrick dating Rena. She was weird as fuck and always looked like a bitch was in competition with her or some shit but if I wanted that nigga back I would get him back without even trying .

He flirted a lot with me, the other night when I picked up Jr he was trying to eat my pussy, but I turned him down so he sent me this picture of his dick. I was in a space that I just wanted sex but I didn't play about letting anybody getting in between my legs. The dude who worked with him was hard up for me but dude you work with my ex that wasn't gonna work.

Taking off my clothes I got into the shower, I pleased me for along time and I was missing the real thing but I just wasn't setting for anyone, hearing my phone ring I knew it couldn't be nobody but my mom, dad, Derrick or Kelli. My son was in his bed sleep. My lil man was gonna be three in two weeks and Derrick promised he was gonna do everything on his own. I just knew it was gonna be cars as a theme.

Showering and getting ready for bed I had like twelve missed calls from Derrick and some from a unknown number.

Calling him back he ain't pick up. Whatever I said walking out my room to my sons room to check on him. Looking at his handsome self he was so sweet. I was happy Derrick got to know him, he was a good boy.

Hello I said as Derrick FaceTime with me again. Looking into the camera it wasn't him, it was Rena.
Um yes? I said looking at her. Derrick come here ugly is on the phone she said sounding so stupid like hoe what is your issue. Man give me my phone he said as I just looked at her. It looks like they had be fighting or something and she somehow got his phone.

Hanging up I ain't want shit to do with that fuckery and I ain't have time to be fussing over dick that's not mine anymore.