Wtf

Lunch ? I asked Derrick as he told me how him the replacement assistant been on lunch dates and he said they flirt and hug.
The last 10 months been hell, I had know clue that Mr. Thomas hated us that much that he would attach and rape me. This nigga damn near killed me for nothing. I was stab over 21 times but I'm trying my best to stay strong and regain my strength but this shit that Derrick is telling me is breaking me down.

So you took her to lunch? That's crazy I said as he looked at me. So fucked her? I asked . No I never touched her, I mean sexual. I have hugged her a few times he said making me upset.

Cool I'll ask my mom to find me someone to work under and you can keep your new assistant, I said as tears exit my eyes. Tears that I wanted to keep in but of course they exited because I was that fucking upset. Grabbing me from the back as I walked out he hugged me. I don't want you to do that, I'm sorry for doing that, I know it was wrong please he begged as he hugged me. No it's cool I understand I ain't her and I ain't sexy no more I cried.
Derrick
Stop saying that, you are beautiful, you are sexy as fuck. Me flirting don't have shit with you being fine as fuck. I was being stupid, I felt you wasn't gonna come around , you wasn't even speaking to me, I said as we face each other. I was raped do you not understand that? I was stabbed 21 fucking times , I am afraid but you don't understand that, that's why you go flirt with bitches, but it cool she said pushing me . Walking behind her as was he walks pass Salena. Walking downstairs she looked so pissed. What you finna walk home? Man stop I yelled as she walked down the sidewalk. Stop I yelled again as she walked right in front of a car. Yanking her back I was now pissed. What the fuck was that? You want to die? I asked her as she covers her face. I been dead months ago she yelled as I hugged her.

I'm so sorry, I damn near cried as I hugged her. Let's go home I said as I kissed her shoulders. Okay she cried. I felt so fucking bad man .
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

8:00 pm
We went home and she basically just cried herself to sleep. Watching her get out the bed she only wore a pair of boy shorts and a sports bra so I could see all the stab wounds. Looking over at me she looked so uncomfortable, so I just had to make her feel sexy again. Standing up with just a pair of basketball shorts the dick was rock hard.

Walking towards her she didn't break eye contact. Kissing her lips as she stood in front of me I just wanted to kiss her whole body. Kissing down to her neck I felt her body shake.

Like why did this shit have to happen? Why did he have to rape and stab my girl? She was already fucked up in the head, this shit made it worst.

Picking her up I wanted to make love to her. Undoing her bra as she just looked At me.

Mmmhhh she is moaning as I'm eating her out. Put her legs around my neck I picked her up. Walking her to the wall of our room I ate the Pussy against the wall. She moaned so loud and the noise made me go long and the penis get harder. Sliding her down to my penis I looked her in the eyes I careful wrapped her laps around my waist , sticking the dick In her she moans . Making love to her it felt so good and I'm happy I'm able to finally make love to her again.

After dropping the dick in her and making love to her we showered. Now we are on our way to get something for dinner being none one of else didn't cook .
As we are ordering phone my phone is blowing up. Fuck I thought as I watch her look down at my phone.
Why is she calling you? She asked me with a angry face. I don't know April it's nothing I said as I looked at her.
If it's nothing pick up, she demanded now lookin like she wanted to slap me.

Naw it ain't nothing I lied, it was something Salena and I was a lil more then friends. She called me every night and we was very cool at work. She was becoming someone who I begin to care for because April was going through shit and I felt she was pushing me away.

Picking up my phone I just watched her. Hello she said with straight attitude. Are you and Derrick fucking? Is all I heard. Hold up she said taking the phone from her ear. Putting it on speaker she looked at me. Are you fucking Derrick she asked again.. that's Derricks job to tell you. I knew nothing about you but you was his best friend , Salena lied. She knew that we was together because the whole office made that known.

Man please don't lie, Salena just keep it hundred I begged because I could see April face, we kissed and hug everyday and he told me he was just standing with you because you got stabbed and raped she said making me feel low because I did tell her that. And only because April was tripping and yeah I was wrong but just in my feelings. Oh really wow April said as she looked at me. Cool thank you, she said ending the call.

Looking at me she just shook her head. I don't know if she was gonna snap or not but I knew for a fact that I had lost my girl.