Nasty 9

Please open the door, I begged as he locked herself into the bathroom at the hotel. After the fight with my brother shit got worst, she went into a depression and blocked me and everyone else out her life. It was the day we was supposed to leave to go back to California and she was tripping. She wouldn't let no body know where she was and she wouldn't pick up the phone.

I tracked  her down using Apple ID but she had locked herself in the bathroom. Let me in or I promise I will kicked the door the fuck down ,her dad said as she told us to go away. Leave me alone she cried from inside the bathroom.

Man open the fucking door, he scream again as her mom and step daddy walked into the room. Baby please open the door, her moms cried only to hear something fall, not caring no more her father kicked the door in.

Leaaaaavvve me alone she scream as we all forced our self into the bathroom.

Looking at her she really had flipped out, she had cuts on her legs and arms and she had chopped her hair off. Leave me alone she cried as I picked her up and she cried. Carrying her into the room with everyone around her crying and praying because they knew she had flipped and she ain't take her medicine.
Why are y'all here? She yelled fighting me to put her down. She had flipped the fuck out and the shit was creeping me out ,did I want to deal with the crazy shit? Hell naw I didn't put I loved her so I couldn't let her hurt herself.

Man stop I yelled as she fought all of us. Y'all don't love me y'all just try to make it seem that way she yelled not making a fuck of sense.
I'm calling the police and your ass going to the hospital her mom yelled as she cried.
If you put me in the hospital I promise she yelled as I held her In the corner. Stop I said as I looked in her eyes. Fuck you, you don't love me do you ??she said making me mad but I knew it wasn't my April talking so I wasn't finna fight with her.

Daddy you know Derrick fucked me she laughed as her biological father just looked at her. He fucked me good she laughed making me feel so uncomfortable.
What the fuck?????????
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

48 hours later
Her mother indeed had her admitted to the hospital, lawd did she have a fit and was a mute until today. I was here to see her and she only cried and apologized. I want to go home she said as I hugged her. This was the first time she had really been in the psych hospital and the shit was fucking with both of us. We all knew she had issues and she broke down sometimes and we all knew that she hated drama and feeling like it's her against the world but she knew I was her backbone before anything. My brother trigger this bullshit and I had went home the night she got Baker act and kicked his stupid ass. My parents was upset with him to because they knew April's issues.

I am ready to go home, she said as he played with my hands. I know I'm ready for you to come home, but I need you to get better, and if staying here for a while to get you that help I will I said as she looked at me. Okay but I want to go back to California she said looking so sad. I don't think California is for you right now, I said as she cried. Why not she asked. Because we need to make sure you good, I can transfer my internship here and we can get a place together , but I just think here is better, I explained as she just looked at me.

Okay but promise you want leave me she said as we held hands, I promise I replied.

I really hope this work but I honestly couldn't deal with the crazy shit and I hope this time away helps.