Five

Wow I said as I stood in front of my best friend. She went miss again for about two months this time and I had to run up on her at her job today and basically force her to talk to me. She ignored me until I popped out on her ass.

So you willing to fuck up our friend ship? I asked her as she tells me she want me to have sex with her and that it was her first time. It shouldn't mess up our friendship she said as I looked at her lips.

Cool if you want to give me that I will take it but don't say I ain't warned you. I said as she looked at me. Smiling she looked happy and honestly I been wanted to taste her but I ain't want to cross that line with her. So can I have a hug? I asked her as she looked at me .

After leaving her at work we agreed that she will come over after work. The shit still wasn't sitting right with me so I called my dad. My father was one of the realest niggas alive. He was a dope dealer who became a Lawyer and basically showed hood niggas they could do anything.  What's up pops? I smile over FaceTime. What's good son he said back as he looked at me. My parents been married for 28 years and together for 30.

So pops you know I got back in touch with April , I said as he looked at me. Yeah what's up with her? He asked as I tried to find the right words to say to him without being to real. Um she good, sexy as hell I said as he chuckled. Yeah she is a pretty girl, always have been. He said as my momma walked in the room.
What's good ma I said as she looked in the camera. Hey Derrick you coming home next week right? She said as I looked at her. As I'm looking at her someone is knocking on my door. Yeah ma I'll be there I replied as the person knocks harder, hold on ma and pops someone's at the door.

It was to early to be April so I didn't know who else would it be. I ain't have no girl friend nor did I fuck with anyone at this time because my life was hell trying to become a Lawyer.

Damn I cooed as this sexy as body stand next to me. Shit I whispered as she looked up to me. Um you early I said as I grabbed her hand. Yeah I got off early, I wanted to talk to you April said as we walked into my house. Did you have company? She asked looking nervous. No I replied walking her towards the living room.

Oh hey Mr. M she cooed as she looked right at the laptop with my dad on it. Hey April how are you? He asked looking shock. I'm good she smile , that's good he quickly said.
See you next week she said walking from the computer.

Watching her disappear into my room I could not help but think how she tasted and I guess tonight I would see.
Boi my daddy laughed, aye what's up he asked ? Pops she want the meat but I ain't trying to fuck up the friendship, I whispered. Wow all I can say is don't do her like everyone else do right by her. That's my best friends child and I don't want y'all to come between us . He explained as I took it all in, I was finna give her what she wanted and just prayed we could be together afterwards.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

April
Grabbing the sheets as Derrick do something to my body that's never been done to it before, kissing and licking on my kitty , he had it so wet down there. Kissing up to my stomach he kisses had my body hot. I have been in this situation a copy of times with pass brothers but none of them never tasted my juices like Derrick just did. Kissing my nipples as I wrapped my legs around his body, it was getting real. Kissing my lips as I kissed him back, I was nerves as hell and I prayer the pain wouldn't last.

Not asking me was I ready or anything he slowly put his enlarged penis in me, making my body feel so uncomfortable. Oh shit I cried as he rocked in and out at a pace that I felt was to fast. Grabbing my lips he kisses me as he went into my ocean.

Damn did I want this? I asked myself as he is  releasing himself in me.
😚😔😚😔🤔😔🤔😔🤔😳😳😳😳🤔🤔🤔