Chapter 4

Amarie:

Me and Mel entered the party as the baddest bitches there. I had a skin tight strapless black dress that stopped mid-thigh, all red stilettos, red lip stick and my long black hair flowed down my back. Mel had on skinny jeans and a gold laced corset, with some gold open toed stilettos. Breaking necks was all I could think about as I walked through the crowd looking for Wiz. I spotted him on stage with …… Freckles? Why was Chris on the stage with him? I hate to say it but this must be fate.

Wiz saw me approach the stage and he told me to come on with him. I told Mel I was going to leave her for a bit and she was okay that that. She drifted off in the crowd probably looking for a fine man to dance with. Chris looked at me in amazement, grinning from ear to ear. That beautiful smile he has, it gave me so much life.

“Let’s get this party started, we got bad bitches in here, drinks, kush. This is a motherfucking celebration. Let’s get this shit going.” Wiz shouted into the mic, and the crowd went wild. The music started and everyone got hype. Wiz exited the stage with Chris and I followed behind him. We finally got back stage and there were a group of familiar and unfamiliar faces. This must be the new crew.

“Yo niggas, this is Mari. She kinda new to the crew. She worked for me before but she back. Make her ass feel welcome. She may be a girl but she kicks ass, one of my best dealers, hands down. I had to beg her ass to come back.” Wiz said laughing slightly with his arm around me. I looked at the crew and smiled. They all said hi except for this one girl. It seemed like me and her were the only girls in the group. She continued to file her nails like a stuck up bitch.

The boys in the crew were looking me up and down, obviously into my features. I paid them no mind though. I had my eyes glued on Chris, and his eyes were glued to me. I smiled at him, and he walked up to me.

“Well it looks like we will be seeing each other much often than huh?” He smiled while biting his lips at me. I admired his face. Everything about it was beautiful, I loved his freckles and that is probably why I called him Freckles. His eyes were deep, and his dimples were even deeper. His round lips were so pink, I wanted to bite them off. His hair was dyed blonde and he had it in curls but it was sexy on him. Everything about him was sexy, beautiful ….. I didn’t want to think like this but he just brought feelings in me that I didn’t know I could have. Did this mean something?

Chris (Freckles):

Ain’t this some shit. We both deal for Wiz. This should be interesting. It gives me almost any opportunity to get to know her, talk to her, and just be around her. This girl, her mystery made me want to figure her out. And I knew that I would, I just needed the time. 

“I guess we are.” She said looking down at the floor smiling. She was beautiful.

“Ya’ll know each other I see.” Wiz said smiling. He went up to whisper something in Chris’ ear but I heard him. “Don’t fuck this one up, man.” Chris laughed. “Well ya’ll niggas need to get to know each other and then you guys can party.” Wiz threw up the peace sign and headed for the party.

I looked at Mari, she was just standing there not knowing what to say. 

“Guys this is Mari, and Mari this is the crew.” I said to her. Mijo, Tyga, Sean, and Ramon all introduced themselves to her, all except Hennessey. I didn’t know what her problem was but she seemed upset that there was another girl in the crew. Maybe it was that I told her that I didn’t want to fuck with her anymore. She had too many issues, and she fucked around too much for me. I wasn’t for that life.

“Hennessey you ain’t going to say hi?” Tyga said looking at her like she had a problem. She did, you couldn’t tell. Hennessey looked at Mari like she was the most disgusting thing in the world and went back down to filing her nails.

“Hi.” Hennessey said no more than a mumble. She needed to stop that shady shit. Now she could see why she can’t keep a male, getting jealous off of every female that looked better than her. I mean Hen was pretty but no where compared to Mari. Mari looked at Hen with an evil smile. Hen didn’t phase her, I could tell that for sure.

“Well let’s go party and get this shit going. Mari come kick it with us.” Ramon said. All the boys got up and headed towards the party. Mari stood there and looked at me. She was kind of breaking through. I was getting to her, and I was glad.

“Breezy I need to talk to you.” Hennessey spat at me. I signed, I knew it was going to be some ridiculous shit. I looked at Mari before I gave Hen any attention.

“See you later tonight?” She asked with a slight smile. I nodded and smirked at her. “See ya Frecks.” And she walked out with the boys. They all started laughing with the nickname Mari had given me. I heard Mijo saying a smart ass comment about it. I actually didn’t care. I watching Mari walk out with them. Damn, I need to get a dance with her tonight. My thoughts were suddenly interrupted. 

“Freckles? Fucking Freckles? What the fuck was that Breezy, seriously. Some fucking bullshit, that is what that is.” Hennessey spat. She keep going and going while my mind was in another place. Where Mari was, that is where I wanted to be. If this bitch could just shut up so I could go into the party and find her.

“CHRISSSSSSSSS, WHAT THE FUCK YOU’RE NOT EVEN LISTENING. WHAT YOU THINKING ABOUT HUH? THAT FUCKING HOE, SHE AIN’T EVEN CUTE.” Hennessey screamed. I laughed at the last line. Yeah that is why she can’t keep a nigga. “YOU THINK THIS IS A JOKE, FUCK YOU. YOU NEVER GETTING’ THIS PUSSY AGAIN, CHRIS, NAH FUCK THAT SHIT.” She continued.

“I don’t want it Hen, I been told you that. I thought we decided to be friends Hen. No more sex. That shit was a mistake fucking you cause now you tryna claim niggas” I told her off.

“Chris, you fucking know I see you more than a friend, let’s not front bae.” She said approaching me, and tryna undo my belt.

“Oh now you see me more than a friend because you saw another chick in the crew that looks better than yo' ass. Fuck outta here with that shit.” I told her pushing her off of me. I headed for the party, leaving Hennessey standing there shocked,. I went and started searching for my crew.

Amarie:

“He let’s you call him Freckles?” Tyga asked, the whole crew still laughing at the fact that it was my nickname for Chris.

“Yeahhhhhh, whyyy?” I asked chuckling at how amused they were.

“Damn, every other girl that tried to give him a nickname, he cut that shit short. He ain’t down for the cute shit. Only nickname he allows is Breezy.” Sean said, still laughing. These niggas must really be entertained by this.

“I think Chrissy is crushing on someone. Wink Wink,” Mijo said and they all started laughing. I just shook my head, these niggas is bugging.

“Yo, what’s up with that girl back there?” I asked the crew. Bitch seemed pressed that I was there.

“Hen, she just a grumpy body. She doesn’t like when other chicks are in the crew. She is very …….. Territorial.” Sean said. Mhmmm, like I couldn’t tell.

The crew and I got onto the dance floor dancing and just having a good time. Some how Ty found Mel and they were dancing bumping and grinding to the music. I was dancing with Sean, Ramon, and Mijo. Just being crazy. I thought about where Chris and Hennessey were. Did they have some type of connection, relationship. I hope not. Chris seemed into me and I was trying to make him realize that the feelings were mutual.

Vybz Kartel’s Virginity started playing and this was my song. I started wining and grinding by myself. When the beat dropped I felt someone grinding behind me. I tilted my head back to see who it was, and it was Chris. We started grinding slow on each other. He held my hand up while I bent over and started grinding hard on him. I could feel a hard-on coming on. Since my skirt was so short it started rising exposing the top of my ass. Thank god it was dark so no one could see it. I looked back to see Chris looking down at my ass, biting his lip and still grinding back against me, even harder than before. We dance the whole song. We stop dancing and he whispered in my ear, “Come upstairs with me.” He grabbed up hand and we headed somewhere upstairs.