Chapter 40

Amarie:

I stood there grilling Hennessey as she leaned against my car. The street light was shining right over me, her and the car. I saw the permanent damage I did to her face. The scar lead from the corner of her eye all the way down to the center of her cheek. The wound was horrid. She looked at me with so much hate. Her hands were buried into her sweatpants and her hair was pulled back in a low ponytail. We just stared at each other, full of hate and my blood was starting to boil.

“What the fuck do you want Hennessey?” I said coldly to her. She narrowed her eyes at me and got up from leaning on my car. She pulled her hands out of her pocket and I glanced down at the gun that she held in her right hand. I looked back up at her.

“You took everything from me.” She said slowly pulling up the gun aiming it towards me. I stood my ground. My body tensed up. My gun was in my car and there was no way that I was going to be able to get it. I was screwed. She started walking towards me slowly and I backed up along with her. “You took my beauty.” She said cocking back the gun. “You took my friends, you took my respect, my confidence, and you took Chris.” She said in a low cold tone. “Now I’m going to take your life.”

Boom, Boom.

Chris:

“Damn baby.” I grunted. This bitch was riding this dick like there was no tomorrow. Her fat ass clapped as I gripped her waist tightly. I bit my bottom lip while my head was buried deep into the pillow. She thrust up and down this dick. The bitch really knew how to ride some dick.

“Aaaaaaahhhhhhh Breezyyyyy ohhhhhh. Your diiiickkk is sooo biiigggg.” The girl moaned. I looked up at her, damn her sex faces were ugly. I threw my head back in the pillow and continued to slam her hard onto my dick. My phone continued to ring, I forgot to put it on silent. It’s been ringing for the past 2 hours non-stop. Whoever it was could wait. I could tell the girl was getting annoyed with my phone ringing because she slowed down and started grinding on my dick slowly. She glared at me. “You gunna get that?” She asked.

“Nah, keep riding this dick baby.” I said and she started bouncing on my dick again. My phone continued to ring, I wasn’t getting a break. She stopped riding me all together and just sat on my dick and glared at me. I let out a frustrated sigh and I grabbed my phone from the dresser next to my bed. Ty was calling. I looked up from my phone to the girl.

“Keep riding this dick while I take this call baby.” I said to her. She started grinding on my dick moaning softly. I picked up the phone. “Yo.” I answered.

“Nigga what the fuck are you doing? Come to the hospital quick, Mari got shot!” Ty screamed at me from the other end of the phone. I pushed the girl off of me which sent her to flying off the bed and hitting the floor. I grabbed my sweat pants and white tee and threw it on. The girl got up from the floor yelling at me, I just ignored her. I needed to get to the hospital. I heard Ty yelling in the phone.

“Nigga I’ll be there in 10.” I spat at him and hung up the phone. The girl was still yapping about some shit. I couldn’t deal with her anymore. “Yo get the fuck out my house.” I spat at her as I searched for my car keys. She pulled on her clothes and stormed out the door.

“Dirty ass nigga.” She yelled as she left out the house. I didn’t give a fuck. I grabbed my car keys, phone, and wallet and jetted out the house. I hoped into my car and speed to the hospital that Ty texted me they were at. I parked my car in the parking lot and jogged into the emergency room. I rushed to the front desk.

“My girl got rushed to the hospital yo, she was shot I need to find—” I started to say.

“Chris, over here!” Ty yelled waving me over. I jogged over to him quickly. “Come on, we in the waiting room.” He said turning around walking back quickly to the waiting room area. Mel stood there crying hysterically while Ty went up to her to confront her. Mijo stood next to Mel rubbing her back and this nigga Sean sat down in a seat with his snapback over her eyes and his head down. I walked over to Ty, Mel and Mijo.