Chapter 14

Amarie:

My eyes slowly fluttered open. At first all I could see was a black figure on top of me. I tried to move but I discovered that my hands were tied to the headboard of the bed. I tried to move my legs but they were too weak to even try to move. My eyes finally recovered and I noticed that Dre was on top of me. Sharp pained bolted up my spine. My hips felt weak. I could feel the dried up tears on my face and something trickling down my leg.

I looked at Dre who was on top of me doing what I feared the most. I felt tears coming down my face again. I looked over at the clocked. His grunts grew louder, and my tears fell faster. My body ached and all I could do was look at the time. Wishing that this would be over with. Why me again? Is this what I get for doing nothing with my life. This is all my fault.

Dre quickened up the pace and I started to whimper. The pain was excruciating. I cried out in pain, silently. My face was turning red and I just continued to look at the time. I was helpless. My hands were tied, my legs were too weak to move for the moment. I tried to think about other things but my mind just wondered to Mel, hoping she wasn’t experience the same thing I was. Chris and Ty, praying they were okay. My mom … my mom. My life sucked, I just wanted it to end.

His pace slowed and he pulled out. He ripped the condom off and threw it somewhere on the floor. He rolled off of me and went to sleep. This motherfucker. I had on the lingerie that was on the bed earlier. I tilted up to look in-between my legs and I saw blood. I threw my head back and started crying.  I was raped. I need to find a way out of this. My hands were tied with socks. I looked over to Dre who had his back towards me and was snoring loud as hell. I took a deep breathe.

“I gotta get out of here somehow.” I murmured to myself. I looked over at the nightstand next to me. I saw my car and house keys as well as my gun. He was a fucking idiot to leave it on my side. I started to slowly try and pull my arms out of the socks but they wouldn’t budge. He tied them on pretty tight. I pulled my right hand as hard as it can and it came out. Dre moved in his sleep and I quickly put my hand back up like it was tied. He finally managed to stop moving and he went back to sleep. I slowly and quietly united my left hand. My hands were free.

It hurt so much to move my legs. I slowly leaned up and with time I sat at the edge of the bed. I looked back at Dre who still had his back to me and his snores were still obnoxious. I slowly stood up and the pain was unbearable. I bit my bottom lip from groaning in pain. I saw my pants and shirt on the floor. I limped over to them. I pulled on my sweatpants slowly and same with my shirt. I checked back at Dre to make sure he hasn’t moved, which he didn’t.

I needed to come up with my next move. All my stuff was on the dresser, I just need to get Mel and get the fuck out of here. I remembered which room she was in. I would grab my gun, keys and just dip with her. I picked up my gun and stuffed in my sweats and put the keys in the other pocket. Damn Dre was a heavy sleeper, I just remembered that. I limped over to the door, opened it. 

CREAK. FUCK.

The door made a creaking noise and Dre stopped snoring. I stood there, waiting to see if he would roll over and see if I was up. I stood there impatiently, nervously, scared out my mind. My breathing became heavy. Minutes later he continued snoring. My heart came back up. I poked my head up to see if anyone was in the hallway. It was clear. I quickly left the room heading for Mel.

I reached Mel’s room and the door was slightly open. I pulled out my gun. I looked around once again to make sure the coast was clear. I heard moving on the other side of the room, the bed creaking. I opened the door slowly and walked in. I saw some unknown guy with his head in-between Mel’s legs. She was tied up and had ducktape over her mouth. The guy looked up and me. I aimed my gun at him.