Chapter 17

Amarie:

We were finally back in Boston after spending a couple of weeks in that ratchet motel. The crew had our house fixed and cleaned up. Tyga and Chris had gotten new cars, even though they weren’t that nice and were back on our grind. We heard that Dre and his crew left town. That was strange but I was happy, maybe I would never have to deal with him again. One thing did change though, I wasn’t dealing anymore. Since the big thing happened with Dre, Wiz and the crew decided I was out. I was pissed because that was my only way of income. Of course that bitch Hennessey was happy as fuck. That didn’t mean she was going to have Chris or I wasn’t going to be in the crew, I just couldn’t sell. It was apparently too dangerous and would hurt the cash flow.

I walked into the kitchen to see Chris, Ty, Sean, Mijo and none other than the one and only Hennessey. They were all sitting at the island smoking a blunt. It was around 9pm and they were having a little get together just for the crew. I walked over to them standing since all the whole island was already full. They all greeted me, of course Hennessey didn’t. We agreed to not get in each others way, we had to be around each other so we might as well learn to deal with it.

“What’s up Mari?” Sean asked me giving me a tight hug. I hugged him back laughing.

“Alright nigga cut that shit short.” Chris said rolling up another blunt. Sean let go of me laughing and I just shook my head. I could tell that they were already all high. I stood there and leaned against the island. 

“So what ya’ll about to do tonight?” I asked.

“Drink, smoke, invite some bad bitches over.” Tyga said cheesing.

“Mel will kick that ass nigga, let’s not play.” Mijo said laughing. The rest of the crew joined in. Tyga just sat there shaking his head. “Nahh but we about the have a little house party. Invite some people, play music and just have a good time.” 

“Sounds cool, I’m about to go up and change.” I said walking out the kitchen. Chris got up and grabbed me by my wrist and looked down at me. His eyes were barley open and he was grinning. “What nigga?” I asked laughing. 

“You look fine in what you got on.” He said licking his lips looking me up and down. I smiled at him and threw my arms around his neck.

“Is that so Mr. Brown?” I asked him. He nodded and leaned down for a kiss. We started kissing. He started biting my lip and I could feel my body going limp. My panties were getting moist. I heard Hennessey get up and walk out of the room and go outside. Chris didn’t pay it any mind as he continued to kiss me. He his hands sliding down my back reaching my ass, gripping it tightly. I heard everyone’s throats in the kitchen start clearing and snickering. Me and Chris stop kissing, still face in face. Both of our faces had big smiles on them and our eyes connected. I bit my lip. He squeezed my ass tighter.

“I’m getting that later.” He whispered in my ear, I grinned. Me and Chris haven’t had sex since the incident with Dre. I had moved past that and I was more than ready. I don’t want to say that I moved on so quickly but I tried to let it not bother me. I had been through worst shit. Chris let me go and sat back down at the island with the boys.

“Where Hen go?” Chris said lighting the blunt in-between his lips. 

“I think she went out for some fresh air. It was getting hot and heavy in here.” Tyga laughed. Chris chuckled and handed the blunt to me. I inhaled that good shit.

“So when this party starting nigga, we need to set shit up.” Mijo screamed jumping up from his seat.

“I’ll call niggas now and tell them to come through.” Sean said taking out his phone and heading towards the door. I passed Ty the blunt.