Chapter 18

Chris (Freckles):

I was sitting in the backyard. I was trying to cool off. The party was really popping and on top of that the way Mari was acting was irritating me. I knew I should have never let Hennessey dance all up on me but she kept bugging me and I was getting annoyed. Hennessey still had strong feelings for me I could tell. At one point she was someone I could see myself with but than I started seeing her true colors. I just hope something like that didn’t happen with Mari because I actually did love this girl.

I walked into the house and I saw everyone on the stairs that led upstairs. People were on the hallway surrounding Mari and I’s room. This possibly couldn’t be good. I pushed and shoved people to get up stairs. When I finally reached upstairs I saw Sean and the guy Mari was dancing with earlier fightimg. Mari was laying on the floor crying for me.

“Where the fuck is Chris yooooo. I have a fucking headache. Tell these niggas to shut the fuck up.” Mari wined on the floor. Sean and the other guy was on the other side of the bed fighting still. What the fuck is going on? I left outside for like 10 minutes and this shit is going on. In my room, oh hell no. I went over to try and break up the fight but they were really going at it.

“Can some of ya’ll nigga help me?” I growled at the crowd that just standing by watching. A  two guys hustled over and helped me break up the fight. Sean was still trying to go at the guy while the other guy was just dusting himself off. 

“Everyone get the fuck out my house.” I yelled and the crowd hurried off downstairs and left. The dude Mari was dancing with tried to leave but I pushed him back and grilled him. I then looked at Sean. “What the fuck is going on?” I asked him.

“Why don’t you ask this nigga over here?” Sean spat towards the other guy. I looked at the other guy. I gave him a dirty look. He was the same nigga that was daggering my girl on the fucking floor. 

“Chriiiisss, babe I wanna fuck.” Mari wined towards me. The two dudes that came to help break up the fight started laughing. I gave them the look and they got out. I looked back at the guy who was leaning against the wall. Sean had finally calmed down and he was leaning against the wall horizontal to the guy.

“So someone going to tell me what the fuck is going on?” I spat. They both just sat there in silence. “How the fuck ya’ll both end up in my fucking room and how the fuck did Amarie get in here? Cus you motherfuckers got some explaining to do.” I yelled 

“Chris, babe.” Mari said getting up and stumbling over to me. “This guy over here..” She said pointing the guy she was dancing with. “He brought me up here to find you. He said that you told him to watch me sooooooo … he brought me up here and stuffies. I kept asking for you but you wasn’t coooooming.” She said holding onto me. My body tensed up with anger.

“I caught this nigga in the room leaning over her.” Sean spat at the other guy. He just stood there, not knowing what to say or do.

“Is that true nigga?” I asked the guy. His eyes fidgeted and he still was speechless. Mari held onto me tighter resting her head on my side falling asleep. “Sean get Mijo and Ty and get this nigga out. Make sure he get his.” Sean nodded calling Mijo and Ty. Mijo rushed upstairs and Ty ran out his room coming in. “Get this nigga, he tried to pull some fast shit.” Ty and Mijo nodded and they dragged the guy out the room.

I looked at Mari who was resting on me. “Babe I’m soooorrrrry. I just didn’t like when that bitttchhh was dancing on you. You’re minesssss.” She wined her eyes were still closed. 

“C’mon Mari lets go to sleep.” I said picking her up and laying in the bed. I closed the door and I got in bed next to her. She instantly knocked out. I laid in bed. I know the crew was going to take care of that nigga. Why is Mari always getting her self into something.