Chapter 43

Amarie:

A month passed and we were in September. I got out of the hospital two weeks ago and my healing was all good. I couldn’t smoke as much as I used to and I had breathing probably sometimes and sharp pains in my chest so I still had to take it easy for a couple more weeks. The scar on my chest wasn’t that visible but it would be noticeable when it fully healed. Of course Chris didn’t mind it. But since I was out of the hospital we haven’t had sex, just to keep it safe with my chest pains.

Chris had moved me back in with him. It really wasn’t an option actually. He decided that it was best for me. I figured it was too. Plus we were back together. I hated that I forgive him so quickly but I honestly couldn’t help it. I felt like we both learned from our stupid mistakes. I sat Indian style in the middle of me and Chris king sized bed and just watched TV. Chris was out doing runs so I decided to get some me time and just relax. I ate some sour patches since I finished smoking my loud. I was definitely lifted.

Some Lifetime movie was on TV and it seemed pretty deep but I paid no mind to it. My mind was really on Hennessey. The detectives told me that the finger prints on the gun lead back to her and that was obvious but she was nowhere to be found. They were still searching for her and I just wanted her to be locked up or dead. I knew if I got to her, next time, she would be dead. Chris made me carry my gun with me everywhere now. I knew Hennessey probably heard that I survived and I know she would probably come back for my ass. Like she said, “Now I’m going to take your life.” She wanted me dead. I was more prepared this time for anyone’s approach.

“Smells like Mary Jane.” Chris said as he entered the room. I chuckled still keeping my focus on the movie. He plopped down on the bed next to me giving me a kiss on the cheek. “You don’t want any light in this bitch?” He asked looking around the room. The TV only lit up the room. I nodded no. “How many blunts you have today?” He asked me. I had 4 but I wasn’t telling him that. I was only supposed to have 1 a day. I wasn’t even supposed to smoke but my doctor told me I was allowed one a day, even though he wasn’t supposed to suggest that information.

“One…” I mumbled. He looked at the side of my face. I pressed my lips together.

“You don’t gotta lie.” He said. How he know I was lying?

“I’m not lying Chris.” I said. Yeah I was lying. He gave me a stank face. “Chris imma need you to bring that face back, seriously, I’m not in the mood.” I said to him with an attitude.

“Yeah whatever nigga. How the fuck you not in the mood when you smoking madd blunts. Get the fuck out with that shit.” He muttered. I quickly looked at him with my nostrils flaring.

“Imma nigga and get the fuck out? Oh iight Chris.” I said getting up. I wasn’t going to let this nigga blow my fucking high. I walked towards the door and he pulled my arm back.

“Stop fucking lying and I wouldn’t have to tell you shit like that.” He spat in my face. I pulled my arm away from his. I shoved him.

“Nigga, who the fuck are you now? Daddy? You fucking daddy now Chris?” I said with a big sarcastic attitude as I continued to shove him. He grabbed me by my shoulders picking me up off the floor. He had so much anger in his eyes. He pressed me against the wall. His face was close to mines and his lips hovered over mines. I looked deep into his eyes and he looked into mines. The TV was reflecting off of his face and I could see his deep brown eyes. I could feel his hot breath on my lips and I was suddenly getting extremely turned on.

I felt his face growing closer to mines and then his lips pressed against mines, soft but hard. Our kisses quickly grew hungry and I wrapped my legs around his waist, wrapping my arms around his neck. He held my waist and pressed against me harder. I felt his dick grow in-between my legs. Weren’t we just arguing? His hungry kisses trailed from my check going down to my neck, ending down my collar bone. He trailed his kisses back up caressing my hips. He rested his head on my shoulders as he stuck his right hand in my pajama shorts.