Chapter 59 - Part 2

Amarie:

I backed up while Tina entered, still aiming the gun towards me. Hennessy and another guy followed behind her. I had no clue as to what was going on, all I knew was that I couldn’t do anything, for the safety of everyone in this room. As I continued to back up, I could feel everyone’s attention on Tina, Hennessy and the guy as they entered the house. The guy closed the door behind him, pulling out a gun from is back pocket. I took a look at his gun, Chris’ gun.

All that ran through my mind was the babies, and Shad Jr. I looked back at Jennifer who quickly snatched him up, and was holding onto him tightly, protecting him with everything that she had in her. Momma J’s face was speechless but filled with fear. Mel was holding her baby bump with one hand and her other hand was over her mouth, with tears running down her face. And me, I just stood there, standing in the middle of the living room floor, with all the guns pointed at me. They weren’t pointed anywhere else but at me.

“Just let Jennifer and Shad Jr. go, please.” Momma J spoke up. The guy pointed the gun at her, and I tensed up, trying not to react. The old me, the non-pregnant me would have been took action but I couldn’t. I couldn’t afford to loose my baby, Mel’s baby, Shad Jr. or any of our lives.

“No!” Hennessy yelled at Momma J which cause her to flinch a bit. We all just stood still as possible like if we moved, shit would get worst. I just looked at Tina, Hennessy and the guy with anger, and fear. I knew Dre had to be involved in this for Hennessy and the guy to be here, but Tina, I had no clue she was involved in this shit.

“Dre sent us.” The guy spoke up.

“Yeah, I know …” I said in-between my teeth. They all glared at me.

“Please, please just let me and my baby go. Pleaseeeeeee.” Jennifer cried holding Shad Jr. who begin to cry as well.

“Shut up, shut the fuck up!” Hennessy yelled at Jennifer. Tina glared back at Jennifer.

“You two go.” Tina said to Jennifer and Momma J. Jennifer quickly got up with Shad Jr. rushing to the door.

“Not so fast!” The guy said stopping Jennifer where she was. She looked terrified. The guy moved closer to Jennifer flashing his gun towards her, Shad Jr. pushed his face in the crook of Jennifer’s neck. Jennifer started shaking and holding Shad Jr. closer to her. “You call the cops, tell anyone, or something of that nature, you’ll end up like yo’ mans.” He said threatening Jennifer. Her eyes lit up, in shock. He was basically saying that Bow was dead. Tears streamed out of Jennifer’s eyes as she trembled even more. “You got that?” He said a little louder. She shook her head quickly, he moved out her way and as she quickly left the house.

“You staying or leaving?” Hennessy asked Momma J. She just sat there in shock, as Tina kept the gun pointing at me. Me and her’s gaze never left each others. I could tell, easily that she was trying her hardest to act in character, but I knew she didn’t want to do this. Something told me that she was uneasy about this whole thing. Like she was forced to do this, forced to act the part. I felt like I could crack her.

“Please just don’t hurt them, they’re pregnant.” Momma J said, holding back her tears. Tina’s eyes softened but quickly, filled with rage. Her eyes were glistening, like she was fighting back tears. She looked different, as her eyes were red as can be and her hair looked stringy. Like she was strung out on something. Hennessy flared her nostrils, glaring at me.

“You think you deserve to have his baby?” Hennessy spat at me. Mel went and sat down next to Momma J, holding onto her.

“Do you?” Tina screamed at me, squeezing the gun tighter.