Chapter 56

Chris:

Sitting back and having a good time with my boys was fun for a while but I really missed Mari so I was waiting for her to come through. The crew and I were sitting in the lounge, still popping bottles with a whole bunch of bitches dancing around us on polls. I took a sip of my drink with my shades covering my eyes. I tilted my snapback forward and placing it right above my shades. I remember when this use to be my daily life. Going to strip clubs or just clubs in general and bring girls back to my crib, fucking them senselessly. Knowing I couldn’t do that anymore didn’t bother me that much. Of course I missed the lifestyle but it was worth it, all worth it for her.

“She got a phat ass huh?” I heard a familiar voice say. I looked over and noticed Mari sitting next to me on the sofa. I must off been really into the girl dancing on the poll that I didn’t even notice her enter the lounge. She glared at me with a smirk on her face.

“Give me a kiss.” I said grabbing her face bring her lips to mines.

“You was really into shawty over there.” She shot at me. I shook my head looking away from her. She snatched off my shades. “Don’t try to be slick.” She said laughing. She put the shades on as I put my arm around her.

“What you do today?” I asked her.

“Nothing just made cupcakes with Mel and Carlos.” She said pointing to Carlos who was sitting at the bar with Hefa. I nodded and kissed her on the check. “So you going to tell me how it went today? … Oh and sorry for leaving like that, I just didn’t want to interrupt anything.” She said.

"Nah, don’t worry about it. Basically they said sorry and shit. They my bros, I ain’t tryna lose my niggas over something that can be fixed. You feel me?” I said looking over at Mijo and Sean who were getting lap dances.

“I feel you. Glad ya’ll fixed it.” She simply said snuggling up under me.

“Yo, I’m about to be out. I don’t want Mel alone for too long.” Tyga said coming over and giving me dap and giving Mari a hug.

“We locked all the windows and doors.” Mari said to Ty.

“Thanks Mari, appreciate it. See ya’ll niggas later.” Ty said jetting out the club. I looked up to Ty. He was such a loyal and good man to Mel. It made me feel like shit about myself sometimes knowing all the shit that I put Mari though. Ty motivated me to do better though. He always tried to keep me in my place, he was good help.

“I’m about to go to the bathroom, then we can get the fuck out of here.” I said getting up from the sofa. She nodded and walked over to Carlos and Hefa. I walked towards the men’s bathroom. I walked in going to a urinal. A guy followed in the bathroom picking the urinal beside me. I pulled down my pants and begin my piss. The man did the same only he didn’t take his eyes off of me. I looked at him from the corner of my eye. I quickly finished my piss, pulling up my pants quickly and grilling this guy. I washed my hands as he never took his gaze off of me.

“Gotta eye probably bruh?” I said walking out the bathroom. The man started chuckling to himself. Fucking weirdo. I exited the bathroom headed back to go get Mari when I felt a hand grab my forearm.

“Chris!” I heard the person say and turned to see Tina grabbing my arm. “Hey…” She said.

 “What’s up?” I said looking around to make sure that Mari wasn’t watching me talk to her. I really didn’t want to cause any problems, especially not this late at night.

“Nothing … uhmm … come with me.” She said looking around as well.

“Nah, I can’t. Don’t pull this shit.” I said starting to walk away. She grabbed onto my arm tighter.