Chapter 27

Chris:

Four and half months later

“You can leave now. Want me to call you a cab or something?” I told the girl in my bed. I didn’t know who she was, I sure damn didn't care.

“I was thinking I could spend the night, you know.” She said giving me seductive eyes. I pulled out my phone and dialed her a cab. She let out an upset sigh, started getting dressed. I put her in a cab and she left out. I sat down on my couch. I was now living by myself in a one bedroom apartment, not far away from Tyga and Mel who still lived at the house I once shared with them and Mari. 

I missed her, and I still loved her. For the first 3 months I constantly hit her up, called her, texted her, left voicemails. I even showed up at her new place a couple of times. I had to beg Mel to let me know where she stayed. When I showed up, she would either not come to the door or tell me to leave. I figured I would just move on, no matter how much it hurt me to do so. I was so lonely, that’s probably why I brought bitches over every other night, just to fuck and not be so alone. I missed that comfort.

My phone started ringing. Incoming call from Tyga. “Yo.” I answered the phone.

“Whaaaaaatttt’s uppppppppppp.” Tyga said imitating Scary Movie. I laughed and imitated back.

“Whaaaaatttttttt’s uuuuppppppp?” I said back laughing. He chuckled.

“Iight nigga, so we bout to go to the club tonight, you down?” Tyga said. I looked at my rolex, it read 9:50pm.

“Yeah nigga. I’m down.” I said.

“Yeah nigga, be there 45 minutes to an hour.” Tyga said. “Iight peace.” 

“Peace.” I said and hung up the phone. I got into the shower to freshen up. I throw on some faded Levi jeans, white v-neck and a Levi’s faded  jean jack to go with my jeans. I pulled on some red vans. I had just gotten a lineup and my hair was cut into a fade. I threw a red OBEY snapback on, sprayed on some cologne, I was ready for the ladies. I was bring home a  bad bitch tonight.

I hoped into my car and I headed to the club. The street was packed and I knew the club was packed to. I felt my phone vibrating. It was a text from Tyga telling me to meet him in the front of the line, he could get us into VIP. I parked my car and go out. I headed towards the club. The line was long and packed. I walked right passed the line of course with niggas grilling me and bitches drooling. I spotted Tyga next to the bouncer having a conversation with him.

“This is my boy.” Tyga said to the bouncer giving me dap. The bouncer nodded towards me and I did the same back.

“Ya’ll can go in.” The bouncer said to me. Tyga gave him dap, as well as I did and we entered the club. It was packed. The music was blasting, bad bitches all over the place. People have sex practically on the dance floor. I followed Tyga up the stairs to VIP. He dapped some unfamiliar faces up and introduced me to them. I didn’t really care to get to know anybody. I was just here to have a good time and shit. 

I started dancing with some girls, getting some drinks in my system. I wasn’t going to get drunk because I had to drive home but I wanted to feel nice. I was feeling really good and actually didn’t have a lot on my mind. Maybe I could just get over Mari. I still loved her but I needed to move on. She obviously have, so I think I am too.

Amarie:

“The club is packing girl!” I screamed over at Mel. We was at the club and it was a good time. Tyga told Mel that he could get us into VIP at this club so we decided to go. Why pass up an opportunity to have fun? Mel and I were on the dance floor partying away. We danced to multiple songs, got some drinks and I was looking for a fly ass nigga to take home.