Chapter 5

Chris (Freckles):

I wanted to take her somewhere more quiet. I had no intentions of having sex with her, even though I did have an urge after our grinding session on the floor. I just wanted to know her, maybe explore her. I laughed to myself. 

We headed upstairs, the long hallways of rooms. I know niggas had bitches in every room, probably fucking their brains out and shit. I found an empty room and I brought Mari inside it with me, closing the door behind us. It was dark, but the moonlight shinned through the window but I couldn’t find the light switch. I saw Mari going to sit on the bed, fixing her hair and her dress. Where the fuck was the light switch?

“What are you looking for?” I heard Mari say.

“The light switch.” I told her, still searching for it.

“Don’t worry about it, the moonlight is good enough.” She chuckled. I smiled and I sat down next to her on the bed. I looked at her and she was just looking out the window at the moon. Her eyes sparkled, she was so intrigued by the moon. She was beautiful, I didn’t want to rush anything. “It’s beautiful isn’t it?” She asked me.

“Yeah you are.” I told her. She looked at me confused and than started blushing. “Very beautiful.” She smiled at me.

“What’s your story Freckles?” She asked me. I was confused. I didn’t know what she wanted me to tell her. “Who are you? I can’t figure you out just yet.” She restated. I laughed.

“The funny thing about that is that I am thinking the same about you, babygirl.” I smiled at her. She bit the edge of her bottom lip. Hot damn.

“Me? My life is too fucked up and confusing for anyone to actually figure it out or even want to deal with me. I try to distant myself from people.” She said looking down and I believed her. My life was hard growing up, I didn’t know if it was as hard as mines but I would try to figure it out.

“So why you up here with me than?” I asked her.

“…… Because you brought me up here.” She said confused. I could see that she felt unsteady about this.

“Nah, I’m not asking like that ma. You said you don’t really open up like that. It seems like you trust me enough to let me bring you up here.” I told her.

“Well I mean, I guess I do trust you. You did help me the other day and all ….” Her voice trailed off. I could tell she was putting up a front. She didn’t need too.

“I would honestly like to get to know you. You’re so … different from other girls.” I said not knowing how to put it.

“Different? You know how many guys told me that.” She said looking down at her manicured nails.

“No .. I mean yeah. I’m sure you heard that before. You’re just a mystery, babygirl. I seriously cannot figure you out.” I said looking at her. She looked back at me, unsure of what to say. “I mean I really want to get to know you, spend more time with you. No rush at all, of course.” She gave me a smile, there it was. She turned to me and I faced her as well.

“I would like that … a lot actually.” She said. I licked my lips unsure if I should kiss her. I guess I didn’t have to make the first move because she leaned into me and planted pecks on my lips. One at a time and I finally started pecking her back. Our pecks drifted into kisses and our kissed drifted onto a make out session. She pressed her tongue into my mouth, god was it long. 

I wasn’t sure if I should lean onto her but before I could decide she pulled me on her and I moved my body on top of hers. Our kisses grew hungry as we craved for each others bodies. I had no intentions in rushing this but this seemed like something we both wanted. I continued to kiss her while I cradled the sides of her body, caressing her hips and all. I stop kissing her and I licked up and down her neck while she let out soft moans. Licking from the top of her neck all the way down to her chest where it outlined her strapless dress. I begin to plant kisses on her exposed cleavage. She threw her hand behind my head and I could tell she was begging for more, she didn’t even need to say it.