Chapter 25

Chris (Freckles):

“What are you doing here?” I spat at Hennessey silently while she was standing in the door way.

“I thought you could use some birthday sex ..” She said as I pushed her out to the front porch and closed the door behind me. I ran my hands over my face.

“Hennessey, I told you we was done with this bullshit.” I spat at her. She smirked at me.

“Does she know?” She asked. Of course she fucking didn’t know and I damn well wasn’t planning on telling her. Especially not on my fucking birthday. This bitch was tripping. She held a bag in her hand, what looked like a gift.

“You got me a gift I see.” Trying to snatch the bag out her hand but she pulled it back.

“No Chris, did you fucking tell her.” She yelled at me. I let out a heavy sigh.

“I’m going to tell her eventually, just not today. Now get the fuck out of here.” I told her silently. She gave me a dirty look.

“I’m coming in.” She said trying to go around me but I wouldn’t let her. “Chris let me the fuck in. Now you don’t want to let me in? It’s been weeks, I need you baby please. Just tell her to go to the store or something. I even bought you this.” She said pulling out the sexy pink and black lingerie. 

“Nahhh, get out with that shit. I ain’t falling for that shit no more. Your pussy ain’t that good to lose Mari.” I said turning around to go back inside. “Just leave.”

“If you don’t let me in, I will tell her right now. You know I will make a scene.” She said quickly. I stopped dead in my tracks. I ran my hands over my curls gripping them. I turned around slowly.

“If you say anything, I swear to God Hen.” I spat at her. She smirk at me.

“I’m just here for you baby. You know that.” She said rubbing my arm. My eyes fidgeted. “Give me a kiss.” She suddenly said.

“Nahhh, what the fuck Hen. She’s inside, why you gotta pull that bullshit on my birthday.” She grinned at me. I knew she didn’t care. Why did she have to make my life hell. I looked around to see if anyone was watching and I quickly leaned down to kiss her. She licked her lips.

“Damn Freckles, you are so sweet. Oh you better make sure your bitch doesn‘t try any shit or she will be the one broken at the end of all of this.” She said walking behind me inside.

“Don’t fucking call me or her that, now get yo' ass in the house.” I spat at her in-between my teeth. I sat back down next to Tyga and he gave me the look. Yeah she was fucking here trying to make my life a living hell. She would do anything to sabotage me and Mari’s relationship, just to have me to herself. Little did she know if she ever did succeed at breaking us up, I wasn’t going to run to her dirty ass. Hennessey sat down in the living room next to me, very close. Mari looked over, and she was vexed.

Amarie:

What the fuck was this bitch doing here. She didn’t get any invite, and I damn well didn’t want her in my fucking house. I don’t know what the fuck she was thinking but she needed to get the fuck up out of here. Didn’t see know Mama J wasn’t around to save her ass. If I wanted her ass handled, it would be handled. Didn’t she know my background, I almost killed girls like her. That tried to fuck up shit that didn’t belong to them. Try to mess with me and disrespect me. She obviously doesn’t know what I’ve been through. 

“Why the fuck is she here?” I said coldly while flipping the bacon in the pan.

“I was invited, Chris didn’t tell you.” She said. I turned around and saw that she was sitting so close to Chris. No space what so ever. She was literally right underneath him. He seemed so uncomfortable. He looked upset. She just grinned at me.