༓☾two☽༓

After a silent breakfast with my uncle I go upstairs to my room to get ready for work.

I work as a delivery service man because it's the simplest job and there's not much talking involve if not any at all.

I decided to take the shower I had skipped out on before heading to work.

I pull out my phone from my pocket to see that I have an hour before I had to be at work, leaving me with plenty of time to do what I need to do.

When I go into the bathroom I stare at myself in the mirror and let out a small sigh as I see my once bright red hair starting to fade. It's also growing out a lot. If I let it grow just a little more I will be able to put it into a man bun.

I probably should dye it back to black or brown, a more natural color if I want to do this job. It'll make me stand out a little less.

I had dyed my hair out of nowhere. I had never had a normal teenage life and I got into a heated argument with Sejin uncle that I decided to do a normal teenage thing and dye my hair and out of all the colors I did, I did red but it turned out really well but now it's fading.

I ruffle my hair and turn on the shower to get my day going.

I turned on the hot water wanting to relax my muscles for a long day of lifting boxes and walking.

I let out a long sigh once the hot water hits me as I remember what my uncle had told me.

I'm good at my training and I know how to protect and attack, I know what I'm doing. And I know all there is to know about vampires, well except the royals. I'm still learning more about them everyday.

But my training is set, I know how to kill them, torture them, and sedate them. No talking needs to be done with that. I can get what I need without talking.

Yet that is what worries him the most.

I know my stutter hasn't gotten better and I know I do need to talk more but that is never my first priority. I feel more comfortable not talking.

I shake my head to get rid of these thoughts and I quickly finish up my shower.

There is no point on dwelling on the matter I'm just going to have to prove him wrong somehow.

Once I finish with my shower I get out and wrap a towel around my waist and go back into my room to put my clothes on.

I don't really have a dress code besides the vest so underneath I can wear as I please which will most likely be something on the dark tone spectrum.

I decided to wear some black jeans a big comfy long sleeve gray sweatshirt. It's starting to get chilly here which is when true hunting season for vampire begins. As well as our hunting.

When the sky darkens because the sun is hidden by the clouds and the wind blows. That is the time vampires can come out of their hiding spots.

Not many people know about vampires and the ones who do or have tried to speak out on it were deemed as crazy and checked into a mental facility. So many decided to keep it to themselves.

After I finish getting dressed I brush my hair and dry it with the blow drier so that I'm able to wear my cap to cover my hair.

I'm really going to have to dye it to a more natural color soon.

Once I finished all that I put on my cap, pushing my hair back, and then the vest required for work.

Once I'm done I pocket my phone and wallet and quickly put on a pair of random sneakers.