༓☾ forty four ☽༓

Jimin's POV

"Hey, hey! Didn't I tell you not to put the chairs there? Ugh, it doesn't look right. Put them to the left!" I scream at the vampire who was left to help me.

Oh god, this is going take forever.

They aren't listening to me and I've had to repeat myself so many times and Jungkook and Taehyung of course aren't here to help. I mean who the hell leaves a couple of nights before their own bonding ceremony? They're so frustrating sometimes.

I'm just tired.

I need this to be perfect for them because it's suppose to be their perfect day. Not only for them but for the rest of us. This bonding ceremony is bringing the both of them, who are both different creatures, together and they're going to rule at the top. They're going to bring peace and order in this world.

And from what I've heard had happened on the battlefield with Jungkook, how he wiped them all out, I know that he's powerful and can take control, that he can be our second leader alongside Taehyung.

Jungkook didn't think about his well being when he decided to save everyone, he was thinking about everyone around him, he cared for them and that's what made him him awaken the lux earlier on. All he had in mind was to save the others around him, to not let them down.

He saved my Yoongi.

If that's not a leader then, I don't know who is.

Him and Taehyung are selfless even if they don't show it. Even if it might seem they're doing it for their own gain, they're not. They're always thinking about the others around them and that's why they're the perfect leaders for us all.

I feel a cold wind come in through the window and I shiver from the cold and instantly go to close it.

The weather is starting to get really cold, winter might be coming soon. It's usually not this cold during the fall but I swear it's global warming, if we just cared for this planet more. Humans really disgust me sometimes, even if I'm currently one of them.

Don't get me wrong but some humans just aren't worth it.

Once I close the window I turn back around to see how the banquet hall is set and I smile widely seeing it come to be the image I had in my mind.

Perfect.

I look over to see that they finally changed the thrones to where they should be and finally it looks amazing. Coming together perfectly.

I decided to go with a gold and white theme since they deserve to feel like the top of all royals, which they are.

I was going to add blue into it but I'm not sure if he, Taehyung, will be changing his hair to any other color for the ceremony but nothing can go wrong with gold and white.

Gold is a color that stands for love, compassion, and courage. While white stands for light, goodness, innocence, and purity.

Both of these colors symbolize their relationship and what they'll have in it. They both deserve light in their life, love, and just overall goodness. They both haven't had any of that in a while and I hope this ceremony gives them all that.

It's not like they can change it when they come back any way. Those idiots should have been here but they're lucky to have a friend like me who loves to do this stuff.

Before I can move over to the tables where the food will be set, I feel a chill run up my spine and then arms wrapping around me and I smile knowing exactly who it is.

"Hobi, I have a lot to finish." I whine as I try to get his arms off of me but he doesn't budge and I give up knowing that there isn't a point in trying.