༓☾ twenty five ☽༓

Fourth Royal POV

"Master." She says as she walks into the room while I sit at my throne, beckoning her to come forward.

She has brown short hair and pale skin with brown eyes, just a simple powerless vampire. The lowest of the lows. But that's why she is easier to manipulate and to use as a simple messenger.

I put my cup off to the side and I allow her to speak. I had not sent for her but I did send her to spy on the top royal for a couple of weeks under the guidance of another messenger yet they're not here. Only her and I had not even called for her.

But if she's here, she must bring in some good information.

"Master, I come bearing news. I'm sorry for coming alone but I thought it was urgent and you should know." She says as she bows and I scoff at her behavior.

It's all done out of fear and not actual royalty but if it keeps them in line, fear is all I need.

With a flick of my hand for her to continue, she does.

"Master, the creature made for the top royal isn't dead." I look at her with pure confusion. What could she be talking about?

What does she mean that the creature isn't dead? The same creature I sent some simple lowlife vampires to kill and to it's stupid family as well? And the lowlife vampires I sent to kill it had come back with news of that creatures death.

They even gave me proof! Yet this messenger stands before me, telling me otherwise.

My breath starts to become uneven as I try to not loose my temper but it has become beyond that at this point. Rage has already consumed me once I truly notice what she is talking about.

I throw my cup off to the side, the blood spilling and a loud sound following afterwards from the crash. Which made the stupid messenger shiver and shuffle back, most likely from fear.

"What. Do. You. Mean. It's. Not. Dead?" I ask each word carefully to make sure she understands what I'm asking because I need her to be sure.

I slowly walk up to her to see her still shivering from fear but I don't offer comfort, rather I relish in her fear.

"M-master, I heard of news of a boy whom the top royal has taken in. He is always by his side as if a bond is holding them together." She says as she tries to stop her shivering but I give no mind to that as I think about what she says.

I look into her eyes to see she isn't lying but that doesn't mean I'm not upset. I slap her on her face which sends her flying to the floor with a yelp.

"And how long have you known about this?" I ask with anger and dominance dripping with each word. Even if it might seem like she's saying the truth I cannot trust her.

Those low lifes told me that they killed that stupid creature but apparently they didn't get the right one. I guess I can't send others to do such big tasks, I have to go myself.

"I-I s-saw it myself. I promise, my partner showed me, he can see from afar so we did not even need to step on the island." She stutters out and with one whiff, I smell the fear oozing off her and I relish in her fear.

I don't care if my people fear me, it's better than me showing them any other emotion. They would take advantage of me and I for one, would never let that happen.

"Well, if you saw it yourself, you wouldn't mind if I see it for myself too, would you?" I ask with a smirk and she quickly nods her head while holding onto the cheek which I slapped. She has tears streaming down her face and I just chuckle at her, making her shiver again.