༓☾ ten ☽༓

"Ninety-eight."

"Ninety-nine."

"One hundred."

I let out a huff as I stand up and stretch my arms, glad they're not feeling sore after a hundred push-ups. At this point in my training they never do. I check my watch to see that its only six thirty-five, leaving me with twenty-five minutes left before I'm able to leave my room and walk around this wing.

I woke up at four in the morning, unable to get any sleep because all I can think about is Taehyung the top royal vampire and my uncle.

I need to contact him, to tell him that I'm at least okay. I hate not being able to talk to the one person that I actually trust in this world.

I let out a sigh and decide that I should take shower. I really need one after that workout.

With that I start to strip off my clothes before even getting into the shower, not thinking twice about it, as I grab a towel nearby before I take off my briefs. But before I can step foot into the bathroom or take my briefs off a small yelp makes me turn around in shock as I'm quick to cover myself with the towel in my hands.

The door was open with a pale looking Soobin standing there with his eyes covered by his hand.

I let out a small chuckle at his reaction as I look at him curiously, wondering why he's here since we aren't allowed to make any noise in this wing till seven but I guess as a vampire you can get places without any noise.

"I-I'm sorry my papa wanted me to tell you that you should get ready for breakfast. Sorry I disturbed you." He says as he uncovers his eyes and looks towards the ground still shy and it makes me wonder how old he could be. He clearly is young if he's so shy from just taking a peak at my body.

"Th-thank y-yo-you." He nods his head and quickly leaves the room and I head into the shower.

Everything here is weird, it's almost nothing like what uncle has taught me. They haven't tried to kill me once and they were the ones who actually saved me from the vampires who were trying to kill me.

I haven't seen any humans going around with open neck wounds rather they seem to be drinking blood from wine glasses. True royalty I guess.

But where do they get their blood from?

I let those thoughts get washed away for a moment as the hot steaming shower runs down my body and I let out a content sigh.

I don't know what the hell is going on anymore. I'm in unknown territory and the only thing I can do for now is go with it.

Just go with it Jungkook.

I close my eyes and lift my head up to let the water run down my face and I start to feel a little more relaxed. I let my muscles get less tense as I let out a big huff and I just take a relaxed shower.

Don't think too much but always be on alert. They're vampires that you don't know so don't just trust them with anything.

I nod my head agreeing with my own word as I finish up my shower.

I dry myself off and walk over to the closet that Taehyung had pointed to last night saying that there was clothes for me in there.

When I open it I instantly scowl when I see the clothes that are in there.

There is no sweats or over sized shirts or just regular shirts of any sorts.

It was all fancy clothes which they all seem to love to wear. Its filled with the fanciest looking blazers and kimonos as well as dress shirts and pants of all sorts leaving me speechless. There is jeans on the bottom shelf and I grab those not wanting to overdress by too much but I don't think I would be because that seems to be the norm here.