༓☾ twenty three☽༓

"Okay for today's lesson I will be going over what a Lux really is. You have been learning about vampires, witches, and werewolves. Having the knowledge of all three of them can allow you to understand what you are a lot more." My uncle says as he starts to walk to the door and I turn around in my seat to see what he is going to do.

He just started the lesson why is he already leaving?

"But for you to know them better I brought some special guests in today as well." He opens the door and when he does I see Taehyung and Nahla standing there.

For the past week that uncle has been teaching me he always brings someone in to help me understand more about the creature but never once has he brought Taehyung in. I don't understand why he hasn't, I mean Taehyung would know the most about all the creatures, more than anyone else since he is the oldest creature alive.

When he was teaching me about vampires he brought in Namjoon. When it was about the werewolves he brought in Nahla and Hyungsik Hyung. Apparently Hyungsik Hyung fought firsthand in the war between vampires and werewolves so he knows a lot about them and it was really great to learn from him. He told me that they aren't foul creatures unless you provoke them or if you're just a vampire since they are still not over the war. And of course when it was time to learn about the witches he brought Nahla.

Now he brought Taehyung for the first time.

They both come in and I quickly turn back to the front of the classroom not wanting to make eye contact with Taehyung. Its not that I don't want to look at his beautiful gold eyes rather its where my mind goes to when I look into his eyes. It'll only distract me and I can't let that happen. I need to learn about myself and I know I won't be able to pay much attention if I just look at him.

"I know a lot about the Lux since I am one myself but what I know and can do as a lux is very limited for a huge reason which I already told you about before. The only way I can actually let my powers activate is by being the one that is destined to be with Taehyung but I'm not his mate so my powers will stay dormant forever." My uncle says as he takes a stand in front of the classroom by the projector screen which he starts to set up.

"Witches can sense when there is a supernatural being around but since he isn't the fated one he blends in with humans but if we get close enough we can sense that he isn't truly a human. But for you, I knew the moment I stepped into the room. Your aura was different from anyone else I had ever sensed but I saw that your aura was connected to Taehyung. Making you the fated lux." Nahla explains as she takes over the projector from my uncle and casts a spell on it by twirling her fingers while not even muttering a thing and it starts to project images.

They were images of vampires surrounding a baby. They images weren't really clear because its just a black outline but I can tell that they're outlines of vampires because of the sharp canines coming out from the side of the image.

"See the first vampires that were made were my parents and then they conceived me. From there six other other royal families were born, making a total of seven. My parents were the top royals and they controlled this clan but when they both passed I took over and became the top royal but you see being the top royal isn't an easy job." Taehyung says as he comes closer to me. I hold my breath as I see him walk closer to me and I couldn't help but look at him up and down, taking in his whole look. He really does look breathtaking today as he does everyday.

He smirks in my direction and I instantly blush knowing that he had read my mind but at this point I don't really care, I would have told him either way.

He pulls up a chair and sits next to me and as he does another image pops up from the projector so I let my attention go back to the lesson at hand.