༓☾ forty seven ☽༓

Nahla's POV

I put away all of the small bottles and flasks into the cabinet since there is of no use for them at the moment.

They were some elixirs and potions I had added to the water path that both, Taehyung and Jungkook, walked through and then sat in. Each of these elixirs and potions will help with the bonding as well as a long lasting life. Which they were already guaranteed, I just gave them an extra safety net.

They didn't take much to prepare since I'm used to making these, and they're all simple ingredients, well to me at least.

Being as old as I am and as powerful, simple things such as making potions and elixirs are nothing. Even if I slept for a hundred years, I still remember everything by heart.

I let out a sigh as I close the cabinet, once everything is in, and turn back around to see if there is anything else I need to clean up. But as I turn around the painting to my left catches my eyes and I give it a small smile as some memories start to resurface.

It's a painting of my homeland, it's just the Arabian dessert, us never having a specific country as a home since we ruled it all. Stretching from Yemen all the way to Iraq, it's beautiful. Well it was, before all of the war they brought to it, killing innocents and leaving them to fend for themselves afterwards. It's heartbreaking and I intend on going back to help them. They're my people and if I can help, even if it's by using my magic, which not all are fond of, I will do it. I can't stand to see them like this just because a certain country thought they had the right to do as they please.

They're people just like anyone else and they're my people.

I smile, knowing I'll be back there soon, and I turn back to clean up the rest of the things that sit on the table.

I've finished what I need to do here, I was here for Taehyung and Jungkook, it was the whole reason for my awakening. They could not have started their bonding if I wasn't there to help with my magic. So I just need to assure everything went well with them and I'm done with that. I gave Seokjin his remedies to help him feel less stressed and so that his pregnancy won't be affected and he carry till full term. Jimin is finally turned and all I need to do is watch him one more day and make sure all is alright, then cast the spell for him to walk in the sun.

I'll be able to leave in two to three days.

I'm so lost in my thoughts and cleaning that I don't even notice someone walk in, not until they sit on the chair beside the table and I look up slightly startled to see Soobin.

He smiles up at me and I smile back a little uneasy, already knowing why he's here.

Ever since the incident of when they tried to put his brothers, my loves, soul into his body we've been told to stay away from each other and I've kept to my word, only helping by doing the spell. Even though everything is fine now, the soul is no longer in his body, it doesn't ease any of the anxious feelings building inside of me.

And it doesn't because I can still feel his brothers presence and I shouldn't. I loved and still love his brother, not him. So no matter how much of the warmth I felt with Seojoon is here, I have to know that it isn't the same.

"Hi." He says softly as he starts to play with his hands out of nervousness and I quickly clear up the table and sit down across from him.

"Hi Soonbin." He stops fidgeting with his fingers and looks up at me with a huge smile and for some reason I don't feel as anxious as before, it slowly starts to slip away. But as mine slips away his seems to come creeping back.

"Nahla, umm...we haven't talked in a while and I know why but I still have some questions." He goes back to fidgeting and I knew he was nervous to talk about what happened.