༓☾ forty two ☽༓

Taehyung's POV

I carefully get out of bed as to not wake him up and I slip off and grab the clothes I set on top of my dresser for me to wear for my trip.

I decided to go with an all black outfit since it was omg of the first things in my closet but it doesn't mean it's any less fashionable than my other clothes. I start to change my clothes and within seconds I'm done.

I look over to Jungkook to see him sleeping soundly and I can't resist but to lay a gentle kiss to his forehead. I back away from and smile at the sight of him, making my heart clench at the thought of leaving him.

I know I don't want to leave him but I know that I have to talk to Wonseok, the seventh royal.

I don't know why he helped Soohyun so that he can get information on us but he did. They never seemed close before and so I can't seem to understand why he helped. I need to make sure that he doesn't have I'll intentions of his own since I couldn't read Soohyun's kind completely since I was too busy fighting.

He usually keeps to himself most of the time only ever talking to his right hand man, as he calls it, and his own people. I only ever saw him when he came here to attend the meetings and when I have made a few visits to his place. None of us have ever really broke through to him before either. He wasn't like that before, he was quiet and reserved but that's because he was shy. He used to laugh and be a little more open but after his parents death, he decided to be alone and ignore everyone. He only speaks when spoken to and doesn't see the point in wasting his breath on anything else.

So for him to help Soohyun is quiet unusual.

I grab my bag at the end of the bed and with one last look at Jungkook, I leave the room without making much noise and make my way out.

"You know you should just wait until after the ceremony." I turn around to see Namjoon standing behind me with his hands folded across his chest with a concerned look. I shake my head while letting out a sigh as I look over at him with a tired look. I'm not going to argue with him.

"You'll be in charge while I'm gone. Make sure everything is prepared by the time I come back." He nods his head slowly as he continues to stare at me, waiting for me to say something but I don't have the energy to. He knows why I have to do this before the ceremony yet he still argues.

I know being apart from Jungkook at this time will take a toll on me but if I don't do this before the ceremony then who knows what Wonseok will do. I have a feeling like he will do something and I can't take that risk.

I turn back around and make my way out again.

"If he comes running after you, know that I wont stop him." I let out a huff from his words as he sounds very serious and I know that he really wont stop him just by his tone.

When Namjoon uses that tone there is no arguing with him. But I had told Jungkook to stay and prepare, he wouldn't try and do something irrational right?

This is Jungkook though and if he has his mind set on something he would do it but it didn't seem like he was going to try and follow after me.

"Just make sure everyone is safe." And with that I walk out the doors from the kitchen, going out from the back of the palace so that no one would see.

It's not that they won't know that I left but no one needs to see that I'm leaving at such a time.

I quickly go to the port to see my boat is ready to sail and I quickly make my way onto the boat and hand my bag to one of the crew.

"Welcome aboard Master Taehyung. It will take us a full day until we reach our destination. Please relax in your room and some refreshments will be brought down as soon as we get going." The captain says in a respectful manner and bows as he points to the stairs.