༓☾ thirty four ☽༓

Soobin's POV

Why do I feel like this?

I try to move but I'm stuck in place. What is going on?

All of a sudden I feel my body start to heat up, the same type of heat I felt when I stepped outside and into the sun when I was younger. It burned and that's what I'm feeling. Slowly my body starts to heat up, making me feel like I'm slowly dying from the heat.

I feel myself start to fidget and shake and I can't stop myself. I can't control my body or any of my movements.

It's as if someone is taking control of my body and there is no way I can move the way I want. I can't move on my own accord.

I try to move my hand but it's like someone is holding me down. As if I'm tied down.

I came out here to get my thoughts together. This past week and half I've been ignoring everyone. Well everyone except Nahla. It's not like I actually talk to her but she's the only who I listen to. I let her talk all she wants and I only reply with a nod or hum.

She's relaxing being by but just like everyone else I have nothing to say to her.

I want to be able to join the war, to fight alongside everyone, but I'm too young to even do that. I know that just recently I got my fangs and I just got my power under control but that doesn't mean I can't fight, because I can.

But I do also see where they're coming from. They want to protect me, make sure that they won't loose me at such a young age. And so I came out here to clear my mind, to be able to see from their perspective, to understand them more.

Now I'm not sure if that's going to happen when something weird is happening to my body.

I need to move.

I try to move my arms and I try to say something but nothing happens. Not until the burning gets too much and I let out a loud scream before everything before me goes black.

"...bin!"

"...oobin!"

"Soobin!"

I finally come back to my senses and slowly open my eyes to be met with the sight of of a bright figure, mainly light surrounding it. But I catch a glimpse of something blonde and so I blink my eyes a few times to try to get them to adjust to the bright light.

Once I open them back up I see my papa sitting beside me, with sad concerned eyes, he is looking at me as if I'm dying, he looks broken and I instantly become more aware.

What the hell just happened?

"Soobin, are you awake? Soobin." I hear him ask as he caresses my cheeks with a sad look in his eyes as well as a sad tone.

"I-I'm good." I let out as I start to try to sit up. He instantly helps me sit up and lets me lean into his chest. I feel someone else next to us and I turn around to see my dad and I smile at him as he hugs me and sets a gentle kiss onto my forehead.

"Soobin!" I hear Yeonjun yell and I hear him run our way and once he is in front of me, he drops to his knees and pulls me into his hold. "Oh god, are you okay? You screamed so loud." I hug him back and we both sit there comforting each other, not having to say anything to each other because our hold is all that matters.