☆Chapter Two☆ Welcome to UA!

𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦

    𝘢𝘥𝘫𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦

𝘶𝘯𝘶𝘴𝘶𝘢𝘭 𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘶𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥.

Soon enough the train came to the stop both Y/N and Bakugo got off so they were able to get to UA for their first day of school.

      When I looked up to the school it was nice to look at it, even though I've been at this school many times since my dad worked here I was finally a student learning here to become a real hero. I knew the school pretty well so it was easy for me to find the 1-A classroom. 

    Once I opened the door I saw loads of new faces, there was a boy with green and black messy hair with freckles on his face talking to two people. A girl with a light brown shade of hair, and a boy with blue hair and glasses. There was also a guy with red hair that kinda reminded me of that Bakugo guy from the train talking to this girl with pink hair and...pink skin? As I kept looking around the room I felt a tug on my jacket. "Hm?" I turned around to see...."YOU AGAIN?" I yelled slapping his hand off my jacket once I saw Bakugo's face.

    "So we're in the same class...fucking perfect, I can't wait to see your ass get defeated by me every day.." Bakugo told me as his red eyes pierced through my E/C ones.

     "E-Eh?! Kacchan?!" I heard a somewhat scared voice say behind me. Bakugo's gaze left mine to look behind me. "FUCKING DEKU WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE YOU QUIRKLESS BASTARD?!" he quickly stormed off his attention from me completely gone as I saw he went to the person that the voice came from.

    I took a glance to see it was the green-haired boy I noticed at first. "A-Ah, Kacchan I-" 

    "I TOLD YOU NOT TO FUCKING COME HERE NERD!" Bakugo yelled at the small boy in his face. "HEY! BEHAVE YOURSELF!" the boy with the glasses shouted at Bakugo while...waving his hand up and down? 

    As Bakugo started yelling more things towards both of the boys the door slid open to reveal our homeroom teacher..or my so-called dad.

    He sighed as he walked into the classroom saying "It took you all 8 seconds to be quiet...you all are going to have to do better, we have no time to be wasting in teaching you, students." I had picked a random desk near the middle next to a boy with red spiking hair on my left and a girl with long green hair on my right.

    "Alright..now that you've all quieted down, my name is Shouta Aizawa...your homeroom teacher." People gasped once he said his full name. "Y-Your the pro-hero Eraserhead?!" I looked to my left to see it was that boy again with the green hair. "Yes..I am..follow me and put your gym uniforms on.. we're going for a quirk training test."

-+*-*+

  I had gotten out of the girls changing room to see a few of the students outside talking with each other. "A-Ah, Excuse me?" I turned around to see that green-haired boy Bakugo was yelling at in the morning. "I-I was wondering if you knew um...Kacchan?" I raised my eyebrow a bit confused on who 'Kacchan' was. 

    "You mean Bakugo?" I asked him still with a questioning look. "Mhm, I saw him talking to you earlier so I was wondering..if you two were friends or something.." he asked still fidgeting around a bit.

   "We're far from friends...I don't know anything about him besides the fact his ego is too big for his own good and his name is Bakugo."  

    "Ohh, I see...well my name is Izuku Midoriya, what's yours?!" I was kinda taken aback by his sudden mood change but I simply just went with it. "The name is Y/N Aizawa, you can just call me by my first name!" I said with a small smile on my face. "W-Wait, Aizawa isn't that-" before Midoryia could finish his sentence my dad had spoke up saying, "Alright...everyone get over here so I can explain what we're gonna be doing.."

 ANYWAYS HERE THE SEATING CHART IK WITH YOU THERE THE SEATING IS GONNA BE UNEVEN BUT let's just roll with it, mkay? mkay

i didn't make it just so you know :)

also sorry for the short chapter :((