♡Chapter Nine♡ Dad?

ʀᴇ·ᴀʟ·ɪ·ᴢᴀ·ᴛɪᴏɴ

                         ɴᴏᴜɴ 

ᴀɴ ᴀᴄᴛ ᴏꜰ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ꜰᴜʟʟʏ ᴀᴡᴀʀᴇ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀꜱ ᴀ ꜰᴀᴄᴛ.

Bakugo's POV

    I groaned as I got up from wherever I fell. 'Damn fucking villains.'

    I looked around at my surroundings to see it seemed to be some type of blizzard area. Then my eyes landed on Icy Hot and Dumbass. "Shit, Y/N you alright?!" The distress in his voice sounded so real as he ran to her side to check up on her. He quickly picked her up putting his left hand around her for support and maybe an attempt to warm her up.

    "Tch, don't get any fucking ideas with her you half and half bastard" I yelled loud enough for him to here. "Don't take me for that type of person Bakugo." the tone of his voice was serious and had venom in it. His attempt to seem tough didn't faze me a bit. Only a chuckle let my lips as we continued to walk through wherever we were. A chill went down my spin as another gust of wind hit my body along with snowflakes flowing with it. 'Damn this place.'

Timeskip~+

Y/N POV

    'It's warm..'

    My eyes fluttered open to be greeted with white snow-like scenario yet I felt warm? As my vision became clear to me I saw Bakugo in the distance walking along the snowy ground. Then I looked up I saw it was Todoroki looking down at me with a smile. 

.

.

.

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!" I yelled getting out of Todoroki's arms. "We're still inside the USJ, I would assume we're inside the blizzard rescue based on the weather we are in." Todoroki replied standing up straight. "About fucking time you woke up, do you know the way out of here?" 

    I looked ahead to see Bakugo stomping his way towards me with an irritated face. "How the hell am I supposed to know?" I asked crossing my arms at him giving him a glare of annoyance. Without a response, he walked away mumbling probably some type of offensive insult. "He has been pissy ever since we got here don't worry about it." Todoroki reassured as he continued to walk aswell. I followed to two boys behind as I kept in mind that there could be villans anywhere with any type of quirk.

    As our feet dragged along the snow sounds of explosions, screaming, and gunshots were getting closer. "We must be getting closer." I stated as the strong winds started to go down too. Soon in the corner of my eye, a guy came out from the snow throwing a punch at me. I quickly dodged it yet that didn't stop him from throwing another. I gripped his fist then kicked him in the stomach.

 I gripped his fist then kicked him in the stomach