♡Chapter Nineteen♡ Apologizes

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ꜱᴏʀ·ʀʏ‧☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙                                                          

                                                  ᴀᴅᴊᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ

ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ᴅɪꜱᴛʀᴇꜱꜱ, ᴇꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟʟʏ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ꜱʏᴍᴘᴀᴛʜʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟꜱᴇ'ꜱ ᴍɪꜱꜰᴏʀᴛᴜɴᴇ.

Y/N's POV

I almost gasped once I saw the shipwreck Nezu was talking about. The huge size almost made a sick feeling get in my body. 'So this is what he meant by a challenge...' As I sawm into the rusty reck I could feel a huge wave of water hit me as I could tell people were fighting nearby.

I looked to where the water wave come from to see Midoryia's green hair and Todoroki's half and half locks. 'Don't interfer...we still need to get a puzzle put together keep focus Y/N!' I mentally told myself as I swam around the place making sure I didn't wind up cutting myself on the sharp metal.

I kept checking each corridor that has a closed door to see if anything was inside yet all I could see was either a messed up room or fishes swimming around. Yet as I passed another door when I aimlessly looked at it I quickly shook my head as I looked back inside.

There is was a bright green case that had my name carved into it. I smirked to myself as I reached to open the door yet it wouldn't budge. 'God dammit..' I kept trying to open the damn door yet it wouldn't budge a bit.

'Must be from being under here for too long.' I looked around to see if I could try and break the glass that is still on the door to get inside.

I swam up to where the deck would be to see a few broke pipes around so I picked one up despite the heavyweight it had and went back to the door I had to go to.

I shattered the glass on the window while the small shards moved around in the water. I tried my test to attempt to open the door from the inside yet the same shards kept pricking my S/T arm making me clench my teeth a bit. After more pulling the door finally opened. I swam inside the small room as I opened the green box to grab the shiny silver key inside. I clutched onto the metal as I quickly went up to the surface to run back to the sore.

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

Hinata's POV

"Maria who is that..?" I whispered to my friend as everyone in the university halls came to a halt once a man with dark hair walked into the room with 4 bodyguards near him. "You don't know who that is?! His name is Fujioka Ryuu..he is a leader of the second-best yakuza clan in this city...his queen goes here..Aiko L/N." she said pointing over to a girl with beautiful H/C hair along with perfect icy blue eyes. "How could they just let him in? Isn't he dangerous?!" I asked kinda panicking after the information she told me. "They can't really do anything about it, unless they want to get shot," she said as she kept staring a the two.

"Let's go this isn't any of our business anyway," Maria said grabbing my arm to make our way to the next class we had. As we almost left the hall shouting was heard from where we just came from making the two of us turn around.

"AIKO WHO DID THIS TO YOU?" I shook a bit from the loud voice as I saw it was coming from that Ryuu guy. Aiko put down her head as she pointed to my friend Hiroto. I had a questioning look on my face as I felt Maria trying to get me away from the scene going on.

That's when I felt like time had stop once I saw Ryuu pull a gun out his waistband and aim it at Hiroto. "MARIA!" I yelled as my green eye widened from what was happening. I tried to run after Hiroto yet Maria already had her grip on me. "God fucking dammit Hinata!" she yelled at me keeping me where I was.