☆Chapter Eighteen☆ Searching

ᴘᴜᴢ·ᴢʟᴇ

                   ɴᴏᴜɴ

ᴀ ɢᴀᴍᴇ, ᴛᴏʏ, ᴏʀ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍ ᴅᴇꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴇꜱᴛ ɪɴɢᴇɴᴜɪᴛʏ ᴏʀ ᴋɴᴏᴡʟᴇᴅɢᴇ.

**✿❀✿****✿❀✿**

    "WILL ALL THE WINNERS VERIFIED BY MIDNIGHT HEAD OUTSIDE OF THE SPORTS FESTIVAL ARENA!"

    I stopped in my tracks with confusion. 'Where are we going?' I questioned myself as I looked around to see Todoroki. "Todo!" I yelled jogging up to him. "Oh hey Y/N, I was wondering where you went," he said continuing to walk to the exit of the place.

    I followed behind as I said, "Yeah, I told Uraraka I went out for a walk, I also bumped into Bakugo but I'm kinda scared for what where going next." I confessed with a shaky sigh. "I'm sure you'll do fine after all Bakugo is supporting you, am I wrong?" was all he said before speeding up and leaving me behind.

    "Todoroki?!" I yelled out for him as he only kept walking at his fast past.

    I sighed as I watched the boy walk away father from my distance. 'Maybe he's just tensed up after everything." I slapped my hands on my cheeks where Bakugo placed is to hopefully get me to focus. I put my hands in a fist and jogging out to the entrance of the place.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾Outside the arena ^^☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"Hello, remaining students!" Midnight's happy angelic voice spoke out from the bus she was in front of. My eyes were in shock as I stared around to see not more than a third of the people competing. Only around 12 people were standing outside and I could tell the others were confused too.

    "Now then, so we can start once we get there I'll explain the second round! All 12 of you will be competing in a water type agility course. Each person will be getting personal directions from staff to where their key they will need underwater, There will be a key tied to some time of wooden pole. Yet the thing is ANYONE is allowed to take someone else's' key unless you can get it back it's game over!" She said with a happy grin and a wink.

    I could almost feel the tense and determined energy coming off from everyone outside. A short small giggle left Midnight's lips before she continued her explanation, "Once you get the key you must make it back to where you began and run to a chest that is in the middle of your track, inside the box is a bag filled with puzzle pieces that spell UA Sports Festival. The first 8 people to finish will make it to the final 1v1 event!"

    "Everyone get on the bus, the trip is only for about 30 minutes so don't get too comfortable," Aizawa said before walking himself onto the bus

    "Everyone get on the bus, the trip is only for about 30 minutes so don't get too comfortable," Aizawa said before walking himself onto the bus. While the rest of the students followed I could already tell Bakugo wanted to sit with me once he grabbed my arm.