How your costume works!

As I was writing chapter eight I realized I didn't explain how you're hero costume works for you benefits! I wasn't just going to give you the costume because it looks pretty etc. but I came up with ideas for how it can help you out!

    Reminder: I didn't draw or create the drawing of this costume I just came up with ideas on how it would work for you owo

    Before we began if you don't remember the side effects of your quirks please head to chapter three! I listed all of your quirks and how it would affect you if you overused it during a battle

    Alright, so that headpiece/hood that is on you're costume isn't there just to look cute. Inside of it has a special type of medication specialized for you're telekinesis quirk. As stated in chapter three onced overused it can give you major headaches etc. Along with medicine is a detector to check whenever you'd need it so you don't have to manually do anything. Once it dectecs you've overused you're quirk the medicine will go onto your head and make its way down to you're scalp and soon absorb. 

     Next, are the gloves on your hand, if you couldn't already guess they are used to control your fire quirk. You may be wondering 'How can the flames get through the gloves if I'm wearing them?' well that's all down to what David Shield did to it so you're able to do that! Yes, professor David Shield helped make your costume! Your father Aizawa along with All Might checked in with him to see if he could help design you're costume for the new school year at U.A! The gloves somewhat work similarly to your headgear yet it only makes the gloves get SUPER cold to try and level the heat. ANDD this one you're going to have to do manually by clicking a small blue jewel on the back of your hand. *Doesn't show it on the picture I just added it owo*

(if you don't know who David Shield is you should watch My Hero Academia Two Heros! I personally bought the disc because I'm a big weeb =w= but I'll leave a link at the end of this chapter so you can go watch it yourself! I don't recommend if you're not finished with BNHA =w=)

    Last one, your water quirk! I don't think I explained it that well on how it works on chapter three so this is an exception! Yes, you're able to control water and walk on it, BUT it only comes from your feet like small puddles. Those puddles can turn into any amount of water depending on how much you want and the amount of the source near you. The boots make sure you're able to keep balance if you are walking on water and if there is lots of water on the ground so you don't slip nor' slide.

    The reason why you're quirk only comes from you're feet is because, Ḧ̸̡̩̤͖͖͈̫͚̜͔̭͙̣́́͒̌͌͘E̶̳̒̿͆̊͒̐̒̈́͝͝͝Ḷ̷̼̠̳̹̞͖͇̈́̋́̌̉͑͛P̴̦͇̯̺͒̎͐͌͂̕̕ ̷̛͓̙͙͎̺̪͈̦̩̏̂̽M̵̡̨̛̯̼̰͓̺̙̰̯̳̎͊E̴̡̳̺̬̪̺͖̘̤̥̫̞̔̉͆̊̈́͝ͅg̷̺̔̄̏5̴̧̨̥͇̠̣͔̮̳͎̫̗͒͝4̶͙̙͇̈́́̇͌̆̃̉̉͒̒͠͠q̸̧̫̥͚̒̏͋̀g̶̡̹̯̦͎̋͂̓̃̄̓͝

     What was that?   Weird..

Is something wrong with narrator-chan? All well here are the links!