♡Chapter Twenty-Three♡ Butterflies

Key: F/B.T = Favorite Boba Tea (If you don't like boba replace this with your favorite drink!)

  I really like the chocolate milk tea one *-*

                              𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦-𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘤𝘬

                               𝘢𝘥𝘫𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦

𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘤 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦; 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥

Y/N's POV

    I stretched out my arms as Bakugo walked beside me whilst we walked up the stairs from the train. "So where is this place?" I asked.

   "It's like a 5-minute walk from here, plus there was another place I wanted to stop by while we were here." Bakugo replied but it almost sounded like a low mumble.

Ryuu put his thumb and index finger on his chin whilst staring at Aiko. "My thought shifted, who knows...she may be useless to me once she gets older." he smiled. Without a word he left the room while saying "Y/N!" in a whole new cheerful persona. Aiko fell to the floor tears rolling down her cheeks.

"I'm sorry Y/N"

    A squeal left my mouth as I saw a weird vision in front of me yet it quickly went away making me fall the ground. "The hell?! Y/N?" I heard Bakugo yell as he went down to my level. My vision kept going in and out as I heard the voice of 2 adults one male and one female,

   'I saw this...I saw this already..when I was asleep..'

    "Y/N!"

    My vision sorted itself out as I stared into Bakugo's eyes with fear and shock mixed in my emotions. "Miss are you alright?" I looked beside me to see a woman with short blonde hair on the ground as well.

    "I can take you back home if you aren't feeling alright dumbass." Bakugo scoffed getting up from he ground holding out a hand for me. I shook my head at him, "No, No...it'll tell you later..we can keep going."

    "Thank you." I bowed to the lady that stopped to help as she gave me a smile as continued to whatever she was doing before. Once I and Bakugo started walking again I could feel his gaze down at me.

.

    "The hell was that?" my head struck up to Bakugo at his sudden question. "I..don't really know, it was that same lady yet there was this other guy, he seemed really intimidating,"

    "I saw the same thing when I was asleep but...I only got a sudden glimpse and I could hear everything more clearly." I explained putting my left-hand on my head. "Did you tell Aizawa about it this morning?" he asked.

    "No...I got ready for this and left a note saying I'd be out." I replied kinda embarrassed of my actions. A sigh left Bakugo's lips before he said, "Gosh...it's like you have 2 different lives or some shit."

    I playfully punched his arm as we continued walking. "Here is it." Bakugo grinned staring up at the sign. I looked up to see it said it was a type of Korean BBQ place but with a sweet tooth cafe inside.

    "Are there two shops inside?" I asked Bakugo confused about the combination that was made up. "You could say that the owners are two polar opposites, one wanted a cute bubbly cafe while the other a BBQ place for people to have a nice time so they decided to do both." he exampled opening the door for me.