☆Chapter Twenty-Four☆ Time

𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘵

𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘯

𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘮 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘧 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘣𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺, 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩, 𝘢𝘣𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺, 𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘵𝘩 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨.

That incident happened 3 months ago,

When Bakugo and Y/N bumped into Aiko? It was all 3 months ago.

Aizawa came to the scene telling the two kids to go home while he took care of the situation. Y/N hasn't been told anything more about the situation. She lived her life at school as any normal teenager with her friends as she kept striving to become a hero.

   At least that was the plan,

    Until they came.

    July 8th.
   Time: 9:45 A.M

    Y/N's POV

    A yawn escaped my lips as I started walking to my next class with Midoryia and Iida. "Y/N you're already tired?" Iida asked looking over to me. I nodded my head slightly while opening the door to our science class.

    "You should be getting more sleep! You need energy for the rest of the classes we have!" Iida bagged waving his arm up and down. I laughed a bit before I went to take my seat in the front of the class which was moved for me to be in between Bakugo and Midoryia.

"Y/N-Chan, Iida is right, you should start getting more sleep...it's unhealthy for you," Midoryia spoke while he took out his notebook and the rest of his materials.

"OI!" I jumped in my seat a bit as I turned over to Bakugo who moved right next to me.
"Jesus christ...your yelling still scares me," I mumbled.

"You better listen to those two idiots, you could pass out in class or something stupid!" Bakugo said almost turning into a yell.

    I rolled my eye laying my head in my desk as I started to suppress the sound of my classmates chatting around me.

'Ever since that day, Bakugo and I have been getting closer..at least to me,'

     I twisted my head to my side to take another look at Bakugo to see him talking with Kirishima and Denki.

    'Does he even see me as a type of friend though?'

     Two weeks ago

     Time: 12:32 P.M

     I clutched my blanket as another wave of lighting came down from the sky

    'This is so pathetic..' I thought to myself as I hit under the covers. "A person that wants to become a pro hero yet I'm scared of thunder...so stupid."