☆Chapter Sixteen☆ Injuries

𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯                          

                          𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘯

𝘱𝘩𝘺𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭 𝘴𝘶𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘳 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘯𝘫𝘶𝘳𝘺.

Y/N's POV

    I dashed into the forest jumping over logs and dodging other branches in my way. 

    'I only have 30 minutes to figure the way of the forest

    'I only have 30 minutes to figure the way of the forest..along with that keeping my distance from the others.' As I was running I heard Mic's speciation of what was going on. "Looks like Y/N from class 1-A is zooming through the forest as Shinsou from general studies is trailing behind her!" My eyes widened as I looked behind myself to see the purple messy hair of Shinsou. 

    I shook my head as I took a sharp right to focus. 'You know nothing about what his quirk could be Y/N keep it together..' 

    As I kept running I did a quick stop as I stared in fear of the huge ravine in the Earth. Looking down there were water streams and sharp rock down below. 'Shit..' I looked around to see the ravin didn't end close by. I took another look down to see there was a bolder that could fit myself on it. 

    I stared at the heavy object as I used my telekinesis quirk to bring it up to my level. "Fuck this is heavy!" I groaned as it soon came up to my height. I carefully went on top of the round object as it stayed afloat when I made it go to the other side.

 I carefully went on top of the round object as it stayed afloat when I made it go to the other side

'Oh god..the thing could've fallen at any moment if I lost focus..' I felt sweat drip down my face as I soon heard a beeping sound VERY close to me.

    "AH!" I yelped as I finally realized what it was and ran from the landmine that exploded near my spot. 'Get it together Y/N' I continued to run throughout the forest keeping my eyes opened for a white glow of a UA teacher with the band.  

    "THERE ARE 24 MINUTES LEFT!" Present Mic's voice yelled into the forest. I quickly picked my head up as I continued running throughout the thick branches. Up ahead I saw a white glowing light up ahead that was just standing there. 'That could be someone's quirk on a staff member..'